TOQIO (toq.io) provides the tools to change how business banking can be delivered.
Our modular platform enables businesses to easily and efficiently deploy financial solutions to market. TOQIO technology and partner ecosystem help any business, not just banks, achieve everything they need in the financial arena, by allowing them to create and deploy their own financial products, fast and efficiently.
Our team is an experienced and focused group of professionals full of passion and with an open-minded and diverse culture.
We are a senior multidisciplinary team with more than 10 years of proven track record united by a common vision. The founding team has launched and executed successfully startups together for the past 8 years, and come with complementary background experiences in
Banking, Strategy Consultancy, Startups and technology.
TOQIO is proud to have a diverse team and an inclusive culture, where we have different nationalities genders, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and people with disabilities.
Would you like to join an international and fast-growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future?
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and motivated HR Specialist to help build this amazing diverse team, with a range of skills and backgrounds, to tackle the next set of challenges.
As an HR Specialist at TOQIO you will:
Talent Acquisition / Recruitment:
- Defining and driving the overall recruitment strategy to help us meet our growth targets
- Developing creative and successful strategies for recruiting the best talent and building a strong ongoing pipeline of people interested in joining our business
- Identifying both standard and innovative places to recruit from, at a variety of budget levels, then assessing recruitment data to increase process efficiency and return on investment
- Actively approaching potential candidates through creative sourcing
- Managing the entire application, interview, and offer process for all candidates
- Conducting first-round interviews and supporting others conducting further rounds
- Negotiating and agreeing on the role specificities like start dates and salaries
- Managing new team member onboarding and ensuring a successful first 30 days
- Helping assess capabilities and team strengths, and adjusting our recruitment plans accordingly
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience building successful teams, ideally in a scale-up environment
- You are happy to recruit a wide variety of international role types. We're looking for tech engineers, product owners, creative designers, EU sales role, etc
- Someone self-motivated, independent, and comfortable putting structures in place to manage the entire recruitment process
- Someone passionate about analyzing and optimizing recruiting-related processes and loves to share innovative ideas with your colleagues while not losing touch with the personal side of dealing with people
- Someone that enjoys moving fast. We're trying to achieve a lot in a short period of time, so you'll need to enjoy a fun but fast-paced environment that will require you to juggle multiple things at once
- Excellent documentation and communication skills in English
- Experience creating detailed reports
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
What we offer:
People are one of TOQIO’s main assets. We are building a unique best-in-class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability, and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers, and PhDs.
- TOQIO’s Founders, Eduardo Martinez, and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields
The best place to work:
We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively, and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
The best team:
We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for HR Specialist 30.000€ to 50.000€ depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- Leave Period: 25 holidays days of your election.
- Phantom Shares Program: We want all team members to really feel part of TOQIO. That’s why after probation time is passed all employees have access to the TOQIO Phantom Shares Program
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at TOQIO but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy.
- Access to Health private insurance
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.
TOQIO has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018.
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020