As an Operations Manager for KYC you will be responsible for the operational performance of the KYC Teams.
You will play a key role in the development of Tide’s KYC function - defining and structuring process flows and outlining key areas of development to ensure efficiencies to ultimately allow the team to meet targets. You will continually work to identify and resolve pain points, track and improve KPIs.
You will work in the KYC team and report to the Head of KYC.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining and embedding new operational procedures to support the KYC Team
- Tracking and managing team performance and making improvements where possible
- Working closely with the Head of KYC to operationalise the KYC department in order to scale the teams both Hyderabad and Sofia
- Managing ad-hoc KYC related special projects when required and working with the Head of KYC on operational strategy and planning
- Planning resources as well as making efficiency improvements in the existing teams with the help of data
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have well developed organisational skills
- You have experience with targets and data
- You are structured thinker - looks to break problems down into their individual components where possible and prioritise issues in a logical manner
- You are an analytical - data-driven professional with a strong KPI focus
- You are a great communicator - can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues and suppliers. Not afraid to have difficult conversations where required, and knows how to influence others
- You are delivery focused - understands and prioritises based on OKRs
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion...
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.