Manager Business Development
Sympatient is a leading digital health startup and aims to help people with mental illness. Our digital anxiety therapy Invirto supports patients with the app and virtual reality (VR) to treat their anxiety. For the more than 5 million patients with anxiety in Germany, we offer the therapeutic treatment standard of behavioral therapy with exposure training at home. We are now looking for you as a new member of our dynamic and growing Business Development Team. Together with you, we want to make Invirto accessible to even more people and offer them the future of anxiety therapy. Does this sound exciting? Apply now with a CV and a short cover letter about your motivation.
● You work in an amazing team of 25 people with a start-up atmosphere.
● You will receive a good salary and other benefits.
● You take responsibility for your area and work directly with a managing director.
● You start a job with meaning and huge potential, where you really help people to improve their health.
● You have a good university degree in economics, medicine, psychology, or law.
● You are efficient and have strong analytical skills.
● You have strong communication skills and enjoy meeting new people.
● You are highly motivated to help as many people as possible.
● You speak fluent German and English.
● You actively contribute your strengths (economic or medical) to inspire partners in the healthcare sector with Invirto.
● You support us in the development of the company in financing rounds and in the strategic orientation.
● You develop new ideas for market entry strategies and analyze growth markets.
● You support us in reimbursement applications within the framework of the Digital Health Care Act.