Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager and would join us to work on our Speech Blubs app (speechblubs.com), which has already helped over 4,000,000 kids from all around the world! Due to this fast pace and constant growth we’re always on the lookout for new talents who would help us make an impact.
We help kids aged 1-5 develop their speech and primary language through approved therapeutic techniques such as video-modelling and gamification, while using different technological approaches such as AI, facial recognition, voice activation and even personalization for each user.
Responsibilities you’ll have:
- Manage and grow our community of ambassadors, happy customers, speech therapists, and influencers
- Prepare and execute social media plan for our channels
- Find opportunities for collaborations and giveaways
- Solve simple support questions and advise parents on speech and language activities
- Manage comment sections across our channels (website & social media)
Expectations we have:
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- Independently follow the company’s tone of voice
- Creative approach to communication
- Good social skills and friendly approach to customers
- Familiarity with social media scheduling tools (Later, Creator Studio, Facebook Business Pages, etc.)
Extra points for:
- ¿Habla español?
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- You value inclusivity in design and communication
- Any kind of copywriting experience
- Attention to details
- You want to work in a young, open-minded and fast-growing team
What do we offer:
- Full-time contract with 6-month probationary period
- Young, agile and ambitious team with the vision of making an impact
- Structured pay raise plan based on personal bi-annual and annual goals
- Personal mentorship, opportunities to visit conferences, take online technical courses and participate in internal development workshops
- Flexible working hours and different home office / office combinations
- All work equipment and software provided
- Open modern office space in the centre of Ljubljana with all the popular perks and a huge balcony overseeing city life and always ready for a pizza or a BBQ party
If you’re excited about this opportunity and are ready for a new challenge, send your CV in English or Slovenian to [email protected].
More about Blub Blub
Blub Blub Inc. creates high-quality smart screen time for children through our flagship Speech Blubs app, which was released in 2017 and is now the #1 speech and language app and #5 top-grossing app for children in the U.S.A. The app boosts young children’s comprehension and extends their vocabulary, whilst improving their pronunciation, attention, and even their emotional regulation.
We intend to become a leading player in early childhood education sector, with the offering of products that will help our users from saying the first words to having all the skills necessary to have a headstart in school.
We are a culture driven team which includes designers, marketers, growth experts, UX experts, data analysts, engineers, marketers, content creators, early education experts and psychologists. We are user- and customer-centric, data-informed, impact driven, and revenue-oriented.
We have modern open space offices in Ljubljana (Slovenia), but work globally with experts, therapists, modeling agencies, and video production partners from Florida, London, Madrid, Johannesburg, Zagreb, …
If you want to test our app, let us know and we will be happy to send you a promo code!