Professional Service Engineer (f/m/d)
Every company faces the challenge of managing, sharing and saving data digitally securely. DRACOON from Regensburg is the market leader in the field of enterprise file services in the German-speaking region and has made it its mission with its platform to give the world back sovereignty over its data.
Over 400,000 business users from various industries like banking, finance and healthcare already entrust their data to DRACOON.
DRACOON is convinced that every individual has the right to control their own data. This engine that drives them doesn't only have an economic character: With their Mission, they also pursue a social goal, because true freedom is only possible if data can also be stored securely. They are committed to this every day - as a team, in a wide variety of projects, and for their customers.
If you are enthusiastic about exciting projects in the area of "Enterprise File Services", if you stand by your / their values and if you would like to join other DRACOON-Heroes, they would like to get to know you.
So that they can expand their services even further, they are looking for you as Professional Service Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time.
This is for you if:
- You grew up with IT - and not only with the iPad and the cell phone
- With our technology partnerships you would like to be creatively and sustainably structured and create upselling products with a clear unique selling proposition for DRACOON and our partners
- You care about things below the surface and you like to connect API-based products
- Ideally, you already have a broad technical knowledge and enjoy writing code in different languages
- IT Security is in your DNA
- You are familiar with project management tools and your heart is satisfied with the specifications and requirements documents
- You believe in the future of Saas and PaaS models
This is you:
- You have studied business informatics or a similar course of study and/or have successfully completed a comparable IT-training
- You have several years of professional experience as a Professional Service Engineer - we also accept lateral entrants
- You have a structured and independent way of working
- You have experience in project management
- You have a passion for consulting
- The art of communication and diplomacy are not foreign to you, you like to talk to people and you also consider the interpersonal level to be important
- In this way, you can easily and clearly communicate to our customers the benefits of the created integration
- We are looking for people who suit our company, but who also have the desire and ability to take on responsibility in the company
- Good oral and written skills in German and English
- And last but not least: Nobody is perfect, we help you develop with us
Here is what DRACOON offers you:
- Interesting tasks in the development of a high-performance cloud, based on a microservices architecture
- A corporate culture in which they work together to find solutions to major challenges
- An employer who values the individual development of all team members through training and conference participation
- A family environment with colleagues who want to change the cloud environment in Germany
- Free choice of the workplace - remote in a home office or in their Regensburg office
Do you share DRACOONs passion for IT?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. Do not hesitate to hit the apply button and we are looking forward to hearing from you!