As a Business Development Manager (f/m/d) you work directly with our founder and CEO Paul and report ultimately to the Head of Business Development. You have the chance to work independently and develop creative strategies for growing our business as well as the implementation of it. You clearly communicate performance and underlie it with the respective material showing metrics. You know how to find new partnerships, new business opportunities, markets and market segments and take our business to the next level. You play the role of the connector, connecting the right people together and driving a deal through to completion. You understand when you have to pursue opportunities and invest the time to get new partnerships and when you have to give up and say “no”. You lift up re:ceeve’s business so that we can achieve our goals by determining which companies are able to help re:ceeve grow.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow re:ceeve with us:
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of re:ceeve and our brand. Therefore you develop creative ways to generate leads from different opportunities.
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to achieve business goals and implement policies that support the expansion of re:ceeve.
- You guide objectives in a long-term business plan and bring new initiatives to meet re:ceeve’s needs and requirements. Furthermore, you assure marketing strategies are adopted and give your input.
- You drive sales and client-relationship management ensuring a professional collaboration among partners, also handling contractual matters.
- With your analysis of competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.
- You calculate the customer base and make plans to increase it by making contingencies for expansion plans, and preparing to take the initiative when the plans are due.
- You develop sales materials, create and implement sales processes and help to strategically steer the direction of the company and position the product from a sales perspective. You investigate expected challenges and research ways to mitigate risk and keep the senior management updated on your progress here.