7 QA Engineer Jobs in Germany
QA & Testing Engineer (f/m/d)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At Friday Finance, we're building the financial management solution for modern businesses. It's an ambitious target that demands a solid, highly-driven engineering team to be accomplished. We're looking for an experienced Testing / QA Engineer who is willing to embark on this journey at this early stage and helps rolling out the initial product and expand the feature set to reach the vision.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Engineering: You will be working with manual and exploratory testing of the new features. At Friday Finance QA is all about making product features robust and of expected quality - we balance in between requirements validation, exploratory testing and automated verifications in a close communication with Dev, PMs and Management team
Team: You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Friday Finance when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: You know your way around VueJS, TailwindCSS, TypeScript, GraphQL/Apollo, basic devtools such as Git and Shell, Jest, and Cypress
- Experience: You have 2-3 years experience with web and mobile testing.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, outcome-focused and passionate about delivering beautiful software products. We're a fast-growing company, and we want you to grow with us. Keep in mind that this is a continuous engagement, not a freelance gig.
- Personality: You are target-driven, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Friday Finance we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Timezone: We work with BRT or CET.
BENEFITS OF JOINING FRIDAY FINANCE
- A remote-first setting with offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level