3 QA Engineer Jobs in Austria
hardware test engineer (f/m/d)
Full-time Freistadt Austria
Your advantages as a neoomian
Flexible Working Hours
E-car charging stations
Coffee & Fresh Fruit
Innovation & Growth
Open corporate culture
We are an international cleantech company with origins in Austria, working tirelessly within the megatrends of renewable energy, digitalization and e-mobility. Especially in sustainable energy technology, we are leading the way and setting new standards. This is possible thanks to a fantastic team, thinking outside the box every day and implementing innovative ideas for the interaction of hardware and software. That way, we empower everyone to switch from a centralized, fossil fuel energy system to a renewable, decentralized energy system. This is the path to the energy transition, and it is more pressing than ever.
We build decentralized energy systems for every human on this planet to secure the right to clean electricity and to support the departure from fossil fuels. This requires innovative thinking, to which we give the space to develop and be realized. Because we need to work together on the big solutions to the burning issues of our time.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM
- Conception, creation and evaluation of test plans and test cases
- Active execution of various test cases
- Strong will to improve and accelerate hardware tests
- Establishment of agile processes and methods
- Planning and procurement of test equipment
- Documentation of results and collaboration with external partners
- Close coordination and collaboration with product development
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH/Uni or similar) with a focus on electronics / mechatronics / automation technology
- Good knowledge in the field of test design and the corresponding data evaluation
- Joy in the development of technical concepts as well as a spirit of innovation
- High level of self-initiative as well as analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Good knowledge of German and English
NICE TO HAVE
- Work experience in a comparable position
- Experience with Hardware in the Loop (HIL) procedures
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Experience with communication protocols like Modbus, OCPP, etc.
- Experience with photovoltaics, battery storage systems and inverters
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Relaxed work environment from our first meeting and extensive onboarding during your first weeks with us
- We offer flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Our headquarters are located directly in the center of Freistadt, so you are guaranteed to arrive at our offices without any traffic jams
- Employee participation programs and various employee events, such as a summer party, a Christmas party and anniversary celebrations
- A motivated and dynamic team of over 140 employees with a passion for our mission
- Exciting and diverse tasks in a rapidly growing company in the field of renewable energies and building technology, with which you can make the world a little better
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of freedom to work independently
- Opportunities to actively participate in shaping and realizing your own ideas in a company with international expansion and top customers
- Support for ongoing professional and personal development within the company
- An established culture of making mistakes, where the "and" comes before the "but" in problem-solving
As a newcomer you start with a gross salary of approx. € 3.500,- per month. Performance / know-how / experience will of course be rewarded and we are open to discuss a salary adequate to your qualifications.
Information on data protection: Your application documents will be stored and processed electronically for the purpose of candidate selection. Any costs related to the selection process will not be reimbursed.
*We care about what you can do, regardless of your gender.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level