INTEGRATION MANAGER (F/M/X)
We are growing and more clients trust our proprietary technology. Our teams are passionate about the payment industry and from all around the world. We are eager for you to join us!
In this role you will own, manage and drive Integration and Technical Support for our customers - large e-commerce merchants as well as some of the largest payment companies and payment service providers. Your responsibilities include:
- Enable our clients to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives by understanding their requirements and business processes
- Act as main point of contact for the client related to technical support topics
- Manage integration projects by working closely with client- and cross-functional teams to develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together
- Responsible for the successful end to end integration of both new and existing clients, from early in the sales pipeline through to go-live
- With your integration know-how you are able to advise our clients and take on the technical support and further development of existing implementations
- Managing the internal and external communication and reporting of progress and implementation status
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to ensure timely closure of data quality and technical issues
- Document knowledge in the form of internal knowledge base and external customer support articles and FAQs
- Standardize and improve internal tools and processes
Skills and requirements:
- You have at least 4 years experience in managing technical implementations or similar experience in project management in a SaaS or technology environment
- A track record of technical success in a customer facing environment
- Self-starter who is able to analyze current processes and develop ideas based on a deep understanding of how customers engage with products
- Experience in the documentation and presentation of complex relationships and technology
- Deep understanding of the B2B e-commerce ecosystem from integrations and technical backend perspective
- Good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position
- Confident and strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to the expertise of the audience
- Ability to manage the interaction and collaboration between Sales, Legal, Customer Success, Product, Analytics and Engineering
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What we offer:
- Ability to work remote in a time zone close to our HQ in Berlin [+/- 1 hour]
- The chance to join a growing team of industry experts with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other,
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem solving through collaboration
- Family friendly, flexible home office policy and working hours
- Time every week to hack on projects of your choosing, take premium online courses, or take funded german courses (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Free gym in the office building, daily fruit baskets, drinks, and snacks
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.