Senior UX Researcher (f/m/d)
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Senior UX Researcher to join our organisation and be the cornerstone of a product that builds heavily on what we know about our users' behavior. You’ll be responsible both for catering to our product’s existing research needs and for creating new, yet unexplored territories to understand our users better. If you’re bringing plenty of experience to the table but aren’t shying away from expanding your skill-set, we should definitely talk!
Within the organization:
You’ll be part of our UX Research team, working with the Product teams and our users on a daily basis. As a Senior UX Researcher, you’ll be reporting to our UX Research Lead.
More from Mia Horvath, our UX Research Lead:
“It’s an exciting time to be a UX Researcher here at Shapr3D. Uncovering what our users need and wish to have in their 3D modeling software is a rare challenge. It’s exciting to drive the product development process with these insights and to work closely with other teams to find new, innovative solutions. Still, the most rewarding part of our job is listening to our users and seeing how our product makes solving complex design and engineering problems not only much easier but also a lot more fun.”
What you’ll do
- Proactively identify new user research areas to support company-wide product and business decisions
- Own research efforts for the product area your product team(s) are focusing on
- Make research findings within your area transparent and accessible to other teams such as growth and marketing; catalyze cooperation
- Play a role in continuously developing segmentation for our evolving user base; generating journey maps
- Mentor junior team members working in your product area, provide guidance in clarifying research goals and choosing methodology for projects
- Improve research processes and explore additional methodologies
- 4+ years of experience in User Experience Research
- Experience in mentoring and leading research projects
- Expertise across a wide range of User Research methods (interviews, field research, design workshops, etc)
- Experience in developing user segmentation and journey mapping for a product/service
- Interest in ResearchOps and experience with refining research processes
- Proven record of synthesizing research findings, turning research data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
What we offer?
- The chance to build a world-class product and be an owner of the company with your own shares
- A down-to-earth culture and an opportunity to scale things up together with the best professionals in the field
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment and a generous Medicover healthcare package (upon passing your probation)
- A gorgeous office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest, well-stocked with snacks and coffee on us (and a company Wolt account while we’re working remotely)
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.