Product Lead (f/m/d)
In this role you’ll lead the TaxScouts’ product development in UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded and ambitious product manager to take ownership of an entire product end to end.
You’ll lead a cross-functional product team of engineers and designers to outline key opportunity areas to be addressed in our product.
You're going to be responsible for identifying and quantifying the key success metrics for the product, defining product requirements, designing the desired product functionality and then launching and learning. In this role you’ll own the country product roadmap and drive the continuous improvement of the service by combining insights from our customers with hard data.
As a voice of our customers you will be working closely with the founders, marketers and operations team on the positioning and commercial aspects of our service.
- Own TaxScouts UK product roadmap.
- Lead product lifecycle end to end - analysis, ideation, requirements definition, building, evaluation and iteration - by working with cross functional team across multiple functions in the business.
- Conduct customer interviews and develop a deep understanding of our customer segments and their needs.
- Continuously combine information from user research, operational data and the market to identify product improvements and new features that have the biggest impact.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in managing consumer facing products.
- You place customers first - always.
- You’re master of converting complex customer needs into product requirements and elegant user experience.
- You’re self-driven and make-things-happen type of person.
- You know your audiences and know how to adapt your communication depending whether you're talking to engineer, marketer or a designer.
- You are a prioritisation beast and can comfortably balance the value you can add to the product with the constraints of the delivery.
- You know how to separate a bad MVP from a good one and can tell the difference between insightful A/B test from the one that’s useless.
- You’re an engineer at heart and understand how systems are built, ideally you have coded before.
- You can equally effortlessly dig in complex data (SQL, Excel) and talk to customers to get meaningful insights.
Working with a friendly world class team in an exciting start-up and 25 days of paid leave go without saying. We pride ourselves in tailoring our working environment around our team, rather than the other way round. Never the less, there are some perks that come with working at TaxScouts.
- Competitive options package
- Flexible remote working
- Access to world class mentors, coaching & training
- 1 day of extra paid leave for every year at TaxScouts
- We take entire team once a year on a trip on all company meeting and to have fun
- Top notch kit and laptop
- Contributory pension scheme