Unity Developer (part-time contractor)
Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Scalarr is looking for a time-part Unity developer contractor to join our Development team.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Support team with SDK integrations and implementation;
- Work on the game optimizations in order to speed up execution and rendering;
- Creating production quality, bug-free code;
- Participate in the architecture discussions with a Team;
- Work closely with Corea and Machine Learning teams;
- Participate in code reviews.
- 3+ years of practical experience in Game Development;
- Extensive knowledge of Unity and C#;
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle;
- Practical experience with mobile SDK development, adding and extending existing;
- Experience in object-oriented design and programming;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Good Knowledge of mobile development for Android/iOS;
- Highly detailed thinker that demonstrates skill in identifying inconsistencies during development.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience in Objective-C or C++;
- Best practices such as TDD, BDD, etc.;
- Experience with shipping mobile titles into production;
- Knowledge of network protocols;
- Experience with UML and/or diagrams;
- Experience in Machine Learning or willingness to learn.