We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Personal Assistant (m/f/d) to support our executive members in an exciting and fast-paced role. To be successful in it, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO i.e. composing and preparing correspondence, managing a calendar of appointments, arranging travel and agendas
- Assist in expense management and bookkeeping tasks
- Resolving day-to-day administrative and operational issues (for example arranging stationery, drinks/food supplies, arranging maintenance of office and equipment as needed, directly contacting and coordinating with all service providers)
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports, documents, presentations
- Reviews operating practices and implement improvements where necessary