4 Marketing & Communications Jobs in France
Assistant(e) Brand & Communication Manager - France (Stage) (f/m/d)
What will be your mission in the team?
As the Brand & Communication assistant manager - France you will be supporting the brand team in managing briefs and following up on content production with internal (or external) designers and providers. You’ll help with operational project implementation but also work in collaboration with other teams at Luko to address their creative content needs. You’ll also be contributing to improving our process and tools, helping the brand team to make our brand shine both internally and externally.
Some examples of your missions :
- Monitor production and delivery of the content requested internally (landing pages, advertising campaigns, video content, flyers, etc): review briefs with designers, prioritize topics each week according to the roadmap defined by the brand team and check that the formats delivered to meet the technical specs and requirements from the brief
- Follow up on the operational implementation of each project using the tools available (content management tool for the website and social media, email design tool, etc)
- Ensure our brand style is respected in every content produced: deploy our tone of voice on all organic and marketing touch points (website, blog, app, social and search ads, etc) by writing appropriate content and check design guidelines are applied accordingly to the brief constraints
- Feed our content strategy on social media, blog and PR with new ideas and help launch cool initiatives to make our brand shine (PR stunts, social media contests, influence, CRM activation, etc)
- Feed the brand team with competitive intelligence and watch marketing and creative topics relevant to Luko
What you will need to be successful?
- You are enrolled or graduating from a business school or university and they can provide you with an internship agreement
- You have at least one previous experience in brand communication or marketing
- You are fluent in French and in English
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care, learning and development courses, and many more.)
- 1 day off per month worked for each internship
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
Our Recruitment Process:
- 1er interview - introduction call with Brune, Brand Manager France Core Business
- Case study and debrief with the team
- Lukofit interview (culture-fit) with Alison from the people team
Who are we?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 250 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry and committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Years of experience