Startup Jobs in London
Latest Job Openings
Head of Marketing – Bitpanda Pro
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the role
As the Head of Marketing for bitpanda Pro, you will be responsible to drive further growth on an international scale. Reporting into the CEO of Bitpanda Pro, you will be responsible for Pro’s marketing strategy, including brand & campaigns, content, social media, product marketing, CRM, strategic partnerships, and localisation.
What you’ll do
- Build, own and implement the marketing strategy across Brand & Campaigns, Content, Product Marketing, CRM, Strategic Partnerships & Localisation;
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of a growing marketing budget, with a results-oriented approach;
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and drive marketing decisions based on KPIs;
- Report performance to C-level on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement;
- Contribute to commercial growth initiatives – in partnership and close collaboration with the CEO as well as other members of the executive team.
Who you are
- 10+ years experience and a proven-track record leading and developing diverse marketing teams at scale in a fast-paced B2C tech company;
- Strong academic profile;
- Experience overseeing a large marketing budget and holistically managing spend allocation across on- and offline channels;
- A demonstrable track record of building a marketing organization (people, process and systems) through a period of hyper-growth;
- In-depth knowledge of market research;
- Excellent skills regarding CRM platforms and data analytics tools;
- Confident, driven, dynamic leader with outstanding communication, relationship and presentation skills and a passion for continuous improvement;
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking;
- Excellent English language skills are required (more languages are a plus).
- We are not considering purely agency profiles for this role as we require in-house experience
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.