Our motto is: We rock your logistics! Since 2017, we have been handling fulfillment and shipping for over 1000 of the best-known startups, SMEs and companies of all sizes, ensuring that their customers are delivered quickly. We always organize the best logistics and transport deals for our customers, flexibly tailored to their needs and wishes. So our customers can concentrate on their core business again, and we rock the rest. Like all rock stars, we need a crew to help us deliver a perfect performance. In plain language: we are looking for an employee who can help us 40 hours / week to provide a perfect onboarding and the best customer service.
WE GUARANTEE YOU:
● Full-time employment (40h/week)
● Careful onboarding training
● A high degree of autonomy and rewarding, independent work
● Great atmosphere in the best team in the world
● Learning something new continuously
● Opportunities for further development and training
● Insights into the startup world
● Onboarding new clients
● Customer service and client support
● Office duties
● Organization of daily challenges
● Excellent language skills in English and German.
● Interest in logistics
● Experience in logistics or freight forwarding an advantage
● Flexibility in terms of time
● Fun and enjoyment in communication
● Good negotiation skills
● Process-optimized work
● Sense of responsibility and accuracy
The monthly gross salary for this position is from EUR 2,000 (40h/week). Begin as soon as possible.
Logsta is committed to a diverse and international workforce, with 20 nationalities in a team of 110. It's our belief that respect and inclusion
leads to more innovation, solutions, and creativity. We welcome applications from all genders, races, nationalities, religions, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.