Talent Branding Specialist
Top candidates are highly sought-after and do the research before applying. They understand that they will do the work that matters, in a culture, they'll embrace. Your role will be to position Scalarr as a top tech employer, with the aim to attract & engage the best talents. You’ll also need to have an exceptional understanding of our competitive landscape, our customers, and how to market our roles and our brand in a way that excites and attracts our target candidate pool. You’ll need to be strategic, thoughtful, but equally hands-on and agile in a dynamic environment.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Investigate Scalarr Brand and its special attributes, identify ways to amplify those attributes. Identify challenges and propose solutions;
- Drive internal and external Talent Acquisition branding;
- Leverage our Scalarr employee value proposition and ensure it is fully and clearly communicated on the talent marketplace;
- Identify partners and platforms to help amplify and position our brand among key talents.
- 3-5 years of talent, attraction, employer branding, or recruitment marketing experience;
- Proven track record in executing successful employer branding/marketing initiatives;
- Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building /strengthening a company’s employer branding proposition;
- Superior analytical and reporting skills; ability to compile, develop and report on key metrics;
- Experience and familiarity with social media channels from a business strategy / social recruiting perspective;
- Strong interest and understanding of the digital and social media landscape – and how it impacts the job seeker’s recruitment experience;
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills;
- English — Advanced level.