Head of Marketing (F/M/X)
Do you market yourself as a future CMO? Well, here’s your chance. As the new Head of Marketing at involve.me you will collaborate with leadership to develop our B2B brand messaging, value propositions, and general image, as well as a marketing plan to communicate those concepts. In this role you’ll work closely with a content team focused on written and video content, as well as with the product team, testing out ways to integrate viral marketing loops directly in the product. Your job is to develop marketing and communication strategies to improve the positioning of involve.me and accelerate growth.
Our mission at involve.me is to make web content interactive and personal. Businesses use our web-based SaaS tool to create interactive customer journeys that increase their audience involvement and help them to generate better leads while also gathering valuable feedback & data in the process. Our no-code drag & drop editor enables anyone to create beautifully effective interactive funnels with content such as intelligent forms, surveys, quizzes, product recommenders, web calculators and payment pages.
Here’s what some of your responsibilities will be:
– Define and refine overarching marketing strategy
– Design and manage no-touch outbound & inbound customer acquisition
– Test marketing channels across paid, social, written & video content, affiliate, etc.
– Create, manage, and iterate online marketing campaigns (SEM, Facebook) to drive high quality customer acquisition
– Iterate campaign audiences, copy, and creatives
– Work with our content team to monitor and improve organic customer acquisition via SEO
– Expand on our existing affiliate program
– Monitor growth activities through detailed tracking and data gathering
– Constantly improve conversion, retention & expansion.
Here are a few things we’re looking for you to bring to the team:
We’re looking for a smart, ambitious person to join us and take their career to the next level as we continue to scale across the world.
– 3+ years of experience in Marketing roles at a SaaS or technology company, preferably an early or mid-stage startup
– Experience with analytics for user acquisition, activation, and retention
– Hands-on experience using sales and/or marketing automation or website management software is a plus (ex: Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce)
– Versed in community building
– Solid understanding of crafting and monitoring A/B and multivariate tests
– Know your way around Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics & other analytics tools like Hotjar
– Had your hands on A/B testing tools
– Data-driven & analytical personality
– You’re a resourceful problem solver, you thrive on finding the answers to problems in ambiguous situations
– Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you will wear different hats and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
– You’re passionate about web technologies & tools.
Here’s what you can expect while working at involve.me:
– A product-focused, passionate, young & dynamic team
– A startup environment with flat hierarchies, where fun’s part of the game
– Working on a global SaaS product by bringing in your own expertise and ideas
– Working on customer facing solutions
– Working with state of the art technology
– The possibility to determine the strategy of our marketing
– Professional training courses
– Flexible time management
involve.me is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our small but agile team in reimagining customer interactions online. You’ll be involved in the design and the implementation of new marketing strategies. We are willing to negotiate according to qualifications & experience.