10 Internship Jobs in Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Join us in changing an entire industry
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for motivated hustlers, optimistic go-getters, and versatile thinkers, who have the passion and determination to shoot for the stars together.
- You co-coordinate and execute our business development strategy in tandem with our founders and management
- You take ownership of strategically significant projects from idea generation to prototyping to operational execution and iteration
- You help to streamline and professionalize major parts of our value chain by continuously improving processes, defining performance benchmarks, and implementing the business infrastructure to lay the foundations for a strong growth
- You lead your own projects by creating and sticking to comprehensive schedules, liaising with other stakeholders/departments, and continuously analyzing/presenting your data
- You are a jack of all trades and provide valuable input to topics concerning product development, process implementation, performance marketing and sales
- You conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school.
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e. g., consulting, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mindset with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on attitude
- You are excited to tackle complex business situations and feel comfortable being in an underdog position
- You thrive in ambiguity and don’t crack under pressure of a demanding environment
- You enjoy working independently and are not afraid of lots of responsibility
- You’re business fluent in German and English
- Work closely with experienced and successful serial entrepreneurs that support your development through mentoring
- One of the best learning experiences in Berlin
- A lot of space for your own ideas with a sparring approach
- Competitive salary
- Appreciation, joint growth, and lively interaction
- Regular team events - we celebrate birthdays and successes together!
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Networking opportunities
We are Mercanis the start-up on a mission to disrupt a multi trillion professional service industry. Our goal is to disrupt and digitize the way players across the service industry interact with each other, while driving value, performance and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe.
Our first step is to provide an End-to-End software for companies to procure services such as marketing, legal or technology in an easy, smooth and efficient manner.
Highly funded and VC backed from the very first day, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to take the journey of success with us.
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for motivated hustlers, optimistic go-getters, and versatile thinkers who have the passion and determination to shoot for the stars together.
We know the road won’t be easy, but we’re fully committed to our mission because we care about the world we live in and the one we leave behind.
We are backed by well-known early stage VCs, a great group of entrepreneurs and very prestigious seed investors. The people behind us have built and led at companies such as N26, Wefox, Tier, scoutbee, SAP, RWE, BCG to name a few.
Mercanis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Mercanis is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mercanis are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mercanis will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Thank you for considering a career at Mercanis. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields of study
- Business administration / Management
- International Business
- Marketing / Sales
Years of experience
- €20,000 to €30,000 per year