Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: London or UK, remote
Reports to: VP / Head of People
We are looking for a talented internal recruiter, ideally with SaaS technology or startup experience who can be pivotal in the pre-Series B growth of an ambitious global healthcare technology company. We are looking for a dynamic, passionate team player who can provide structure and vision to growing our global product, engineer, operations and sales teams at pace, with kindness, candour and good humour.
This is the first internal recruiter position in the company and we will look to this role to lead and manage a period of growth across our global product, engineering, operations and sales teams. This is going to be a multi faceted role initially and we will look at recruiters who specialise in a range of areas.
This role will report directly to the Head / VP of People but will have responsibility to the wider Senior Management team and access to key stakeholders across the business.
Our Global Internal Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Leading on global strategy for growth and providing sound, measurable targets for scaling a diverse, distributed, and global business;
- Building and managing the recruitment processes into the UK and our global teams in Kenya, Ghana, Pakistan and Nigeria and being responsible for delivering hires on time;
- Professionally managing relationships with technical external recruiters;
- Triaging candidates across all roles and conducting first stage interviews across engineering, product, operations and sales roles;
- Building and maintaining Elephant’s candidate pipeline, with a focus on product and engineering to establish a consistent and manageable pipeline, and engaging talent for future hires;
- Managing an exceptional candidate experience end - to - end, and our internal team diary management / putting in processes to streamline our internal teams and reducing time spent on hiring;
- Demonstrably reducing reliance and expenditure on external recruitment firms in the long term;
- Providing coaching to our Hiring Managers about best practices for recruitment;
- Owning the Elephant internship and graduate intake program and building out relationships with institutions, universities, and business programs to ensure top quality candidates into the business;
- Building and managing our candidate and employer brand; and
- Developing and tracking recruitment KPIs and reporting on those direct to the Senior Management team.
Our ideal colleague will have the following skills, attributes and experience.
- 4 + years experience at a recruitment agency or in talent acquisition;
- Exceptional verbal communication skills: you will be the ‘face’ of Elephant so must be able to talk about our vision, mission, operations and tech stack with professionalism and in exceptional detail;
- Be kind, candid and good humoured with strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationship in and outside the business;
- Demonstrable ability to develop and execute a hiring strategy for a high growth business; and
- The ability to report to the Senior Management team and make recommendations about strategy and future pipeline.
- Experience working with high-growth startup companies as clients;
- Obsessed with a data-driven approach to hiring; and
- Experience in SaaS technology business and ability to talk about engineering businesses with ease.
- Have you got experience of recruiting across Kenya, Ghana, Pakistan (for example) within the healthcare market? Then we'd be incredibly interested in speaking with you.
Our benefits include:
- We aim to provide all members of our team with flexibility. We are currently working from home due to Coronavirus but hope to move back into a hybrid office / remote working model as soon as possible;
- Online mental health support through partnership with Self Space;
- Employee pension scheme with Aviva (including salary sacrifice); and
- 25 days holidays + public holidays per year (pro rata).
- Generous learning and development programme
- We're a growing and ambitious organisation with lots of opportunities for progression