4 HR & Recruiting Jobs in Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Talent Acquisition Lead (f/m/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Europe
Full-time position. Berlin or Europe remote, please only apply if currently residing in Europe. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company.
We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing phone and data plans through an Interface & API to eCommerce, travel, HR & device platforms globally.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- You will own and drive strategic Talent Acquisition projects for both technical and commercial hires. You’ll play a critical part in defining, shaping, and driving company growth from startup to scale-up.
- You’ll define hiring strategies for all roles, including candidate management, screening, evaluating, closing, and onboarding.
- You’ll be in charge of Talent Sourcing. Leveraging your sourcing skills to attract and win the best talent for Gigs while building long-term relationships with talent pools and communities across the industry.
- You'll work with leadership from all teams to identify their hiring needs and develop an acquisition strategy for each position.
- You’ll have the necessary room and budget to enable you to do your best work and attract the best talent.
- Over the next years, you’ll be able to build and manage a powerful team of (tech) recruiters around you.
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You've built spent 4+ years in talent acquisition and recruiting in a top tech company. You are an expert in sourcing talent for tech startups and can easily execute on hiring expectations. Proven ability to attract and hire talent across different departments and channels while maintaining an outstanding candidate experience
- You love to engage and inspire people. You are a natural at engaging and inspiring people via both written and spoken words. As you are passionate about finding top talent with demonstrated success in bringing them onboard.
- You love finding ways to optimize as you go. You have an analytical mindset, are experienced with reporting, and can think strategically, while observing the current talent market and its latest trends. You can think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
- You care about the details. When approaching top talent, you care to connect with them beyond their CV to understand joining Gigs could best serve them. When it comes to processes, you’re detailed oriented in order to coordinate, communicate and track candidate progress to move them quickly in the process.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Full-time contract
- Visa sponsorship is available and your relocation will be covered
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- The best phone plan in the world, built by you.
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- Easy remote work policy: We believe in co-located teams. We have an international team. So if you want to work from home for some time, we are easy. No need to take a vacation.
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch.
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here).
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You'll walk through four stages:
1. Get to know each other: We use this to pitch Gigs and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Project Discussion: We spend 1-hour discussing and diving deeper into your most recent talent acquisition projects and successes. You’ll bring ideas and strategies for what you would do to win top talent in the highly-competitive market for Gigs.
3. Meet the team: You'll get to meet our other team members in 30-minute interviews. We value team fit above everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
4. Final conversation: Dennis and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
We are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You can also speak to one of our investors. We want to give you as many insights into us as possible. We see this as a truly two-sided decision.
Thank you for your interest in Gigs. Please fill out the form to submit your application. If you have any problems, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level