B2B Inbound Sales Germany 40-50k USD/p.a. (contract)
We’re currently looking for a business development specialist for the German market to support our existing team at AutoSuggest. This position is part-time (20 hours per week), with the option to go full-time later on.
Type of work: interacting with senior managers by email, phone- and video calls
Salary: ca. 30-50$ per hour (~2.400$ - 4.000$/month part-time)
Working style: Mostly remote with optional visits to office in Malta
We have a unique technology that makes us a monopolist in a small but attractive market. Our customers love us and our company has been growing steadily over the last two years.
Our product is a marketing service that is used to increase brand awareness and generate conversions. We already have well over hundred clients in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, including many firms of the German "Mittelstand", large international companies, banks and insurance providers as well as UHNWIs.
Our ideal candidate (this is a bit negotiable):
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role (can be substituted with experience in project management or similar "email heavy"-role)
- you should be a native German speaker
- comfortable liaising with executives and senior managers (often the marketing director) by email, phone and video
- ability to rapidly absorb information, often presented in abstract form and match it against patterns infered from human behavior
- interest in working in the intersection between the marketing and technology space
- bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Do you have what it takes to:
- organize outreach to potential customers by email (we have an automated process for that and you do not need to find prospects on your own or send emails manually, it’s all organized by us. Also, no cold calls.)
- handling email replies, answering initial questions and scheduling meetings. You can roughly expect 5 emails a day and 12 calls a week on average. Communication is low volume but often reasonable complex.
- presenting our product accurately in phone and video calls and outlining how it would benefit the prospect
- negotiating terms and prices in complex, data-driven negotiations
Why you should join us:
- long-term position in a cool, growing team with the option to go full-time after a while, if you like it with us
- Mostly remote working but with the option to fly to Malta for some weeks and come to the office
- Depending on individual circumstances, we try to arrange a coworking-space for you
- solid compensation: a guaranteed base salary of 20$/h, plus competitive bonus for each sale (30% of recurring value). The average hourly rate is between 30-50$/h
- The guaranteed salary of 20$/h regardless of sales is the minimum that is always paid for an hour worked but obviously the actual salary should be higher.
- a product that is popular with our prospects and sells (very) well along with training for newcomers
- a tested data-driven flow to reach out and sell to prospects
- We can make payments by invoice / wire transfer or find an individual solution that suits you
- a mostly remote role but with the organisation and structure of a "normal" firm
- strong support from our team as well as decent documentation & sales material available
- weekly coffee meetings, quarter-closing dinners and team events in a small team of 14
- a friendly prospect base with exclusively business customers, many mid-sized companies, but also international firms and wealthy individuals – the job does not require "mass communication", but involves dealing skillfully with a small number of high value prospects
Important: Please note this is a long-term position and we're searching for candidates who are open to working permanently with us, not just, for example a month or two.
Very good compensation
Work from anywhere
Two years in and I still love the work like on the first day. My life is currently split half-half between doing my PhD thesis at university and AutoSuggest and these two go together really well. I like working on my doctorate but it's also fun to close some sales! :-) Henrik, Munich ([email protected])
For me, it's really important to be able to work location-independently - I discovered that during my Masters in International Management. I hope to continue travelling after the pandemic - but I also like being part of a team. AutoSuggest is perfect for me in that respect. Katia, Lisbon ([email protected])
Did we catch your interest? Let us tell you more about AutoSuggest - schedule a call with us :-)
Please fill out the following form to learn more about us - we would then schedule a first call where both sides can get to know each other. The complete interview process consists of 2-3 video calls. This form should be filled out in German.
Are you not ready for a call yet? We're happy to answer any questions you may have by email - just contact Stefan by emailing [email protected].