Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing. App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team. The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it’s all about
- Define our technology strategy and work in close ties with our COO and our product department to identify future needs and align priorities
- Define and drive a roadmap for our digital software platform together with our product team
- Design the technical architecture of the platform to establish a lean and highly automated process that ensures excellent customer experiences and serves the rapid expansion of the company
- Establish coding and quality standards, implement and continuously improve the development process and introduce mechanisms to build, test, deploy and monitor software.
- Lead and further develop a high-performance tech team and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensures the efficient execution of functions across the entire tech department
- Identify, review and implement technology trends, frameworks and best practices
- Experienced IT professional (5+ years) with a proven leadership track record as a Head of Software Dev, CTO or similar positions
- Expert knowledge in terms of end-to-end digital services in the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS); managing large amounts of data; embedding leading data analytics solutions into production
- Strategic visionary and innovative thinker with experience of IT architecture, product development and execution
- Team player and strong communication skills to proactively integrate all stakeholders
- Business fluency in English & preferably German
- Shape and grow an agile organization that is dynamically expanding
- Become part of an international, driven, talented and result-oriented team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
- Establish your role and build up a team
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
- A competitive salary and further monetary benefits
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!