Lead Product Marketer (f/m/d)
Would you like to take ownership of the Product Marketing strategy for a SaaS scaleup? Want to help a lagging manufacturing industry revolutionize by empowering factory workers whilst saving paper simultaneously?
Fresh from announcing a further €5 million of funding in March, we continue to grow and are now searching for a Lead Product Marketer! Working within our Demand and Lead Generation Circle but working closely with our Founders, you will take ownership of the strategy for Product Marketing at SwipeGuide. Your mission? Enable sales, link all areas of the business & simplify. You'll be fully taking the reigns of Product Marketing strategy - show us what you've got! Read on if you want a new autonomous adventure in 2022!
WHO ARE WE?
We are SwipeGuide. We are on a mission to reduce waste, spare resources for better use, and save the world from useless paper instructions. Imagine working on a busy production line, and you have to rely upon outdated, inadequate work instructions. PDF and paper instructions are a thing of the past, so we're developing simple, intuitive cloud software to empower factory teams to perform better in their jobs and scale knowledge with digital standard work. Our SwipeGuide platform enables global companies like Coca-Cola, Heineken, and PepsiCo to build and share visual step-by-step digital work instructions with their workforce on any device. And yes, it also feels good to enable them to use less paper and save the trees🌳! We all know that a digital future is unavoidable, and we're providing the software essential for digital transformation. And it's working. We started with five people in 2016; today, after €5mn funding in March 2021, we have twenty-five full-time employees, 100,000+ platform users in 89 countries worldwide, and an inclusive, continuously improving culture.
OUR TEAM OF SWIPEES
- We have recently become a hybrid/part-remote organization, and it is totally up to you - PJs and work from your bed? Hammock on the beach? Face-to-face smiles?
- We work in a bustling startup hub B.2, in Amsterdam with 300+ other startups. You'll see the usual ping pong table, foosball, arcade machines, and PS4s everywhere. But, there are also charming places to sit in the sun, break-out areas, and ambitious, inspired people as far as the eye can see;
- You'll soon meet the road cyclist, the Korean film enthusiast, the yoga lover, the guy with an oyster business, the ex-chef, the person to count on in an emergency, the social butterfly, the DJ trainee, the volleyball player, and someone who owns hundreds of sneakers;
- We like to fail (it's how we learn), and in our SwipeUP, we share our f*** ups (failures) and learn together;
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to enable Swipees to develop whilst showcasing their authentic selves and engaging in a culture of inclusion.
YOUR ROLE AS OUR LEAD PRODUCT MARKETER AT SWIPEGUIDE
As part of the SwipeGuide Demand & Lead Generation circle, you will become SwipeGuide's first-ever Senior Product Marketer (could also be a Product Marketing Manager, Lead Product Marketing Specialist - you tell us). You will be working very closely with sales, customer success and our Founders. This job is hands-on and not just all about strategy.
Your daily adventures could include:
- Own the end-to-end process for Product Marketing (and help us define that process too);
- Taking complete ownership of our product marketing. Craft the messaging for features for the website, sales materials, presentations, social media, emails, support chat and platform banners;
- Proactively manage stakeholders across SwipeGuide to influence and share information to the right channels and audiences at the right time;
- Drive the communication and positioning for features and products, including a selection of channels and audiences;
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales on topics like "How do we communicate this new product/feature?" and "Let's validate our value propositions with our ideal customer profiles through qualitative and quantitative research methods";
- Collaborate on partner marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines;
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on integration launches, customer usage, market trends and competitors;
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives;
- Create product-focused sales enablement material.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR THE LEAD PRODUCT MARKETER
- Strong experience in a Product Marketing position for a growing B2B SaaS company;
- Experience in developing strategies for product marketing, demand generation, campaign development and lead generation
- An in-depth understanding of positioning/product marketing and (B2B) SaaS features;
- Brilliant communication and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently and make decisions and manage priorities in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Organized and structured way-of-working;
- Fast learner with a growth mindset;
- Grit and determination - We have a puzzle here to solve. Are you used to being part of a big corporate puzzle? Well, here you are, the puzzle; we expect that you own your area and know what you are talking about and have the grit to get through the startup puzzle / the "fog.";
- You tick our values! #AlwaysBeLearning, #SpareResourcesForBetterUse, #MakeUsersAwesome #Ownit, #GoPositive and of course #LeaveYourEgoAtTheDoor!
NICE TO HAVES TO BE SWIPEGUIDES LEAD PRODUCT MARKETER
- Experience with the technologies we use, including Slack, Figma, Hubspot, Clubhouse, Asana, Google Suite;
- Familiar with the Industry4.0 transition, its trends, goals, challenges, and relation to the manufacturing and machine industry.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Unlimited holidays (and we think it works here!);
- Remote working opportunities + Amsterdam office - you choose;
- Competitive monthly compensation + monthly holiday pay;
- A challenging environment to develop your personal and professional skills with a lot of freedom to take on ownership;
- You'll be in a fortunate situation to make a high impact at a startup that is about to lift off after €5mn funding;
- You will enjoy working in a startup hub at B. Amsterdam;
- A chance to learn from other people's mistakes - we share and celebrate failures on Thursday.
WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE COLLEAGUES SAYING ABOUT SWIPEGUIDE?
"I love the atmosphere of collaboration. It really feels like everyone here cares about our product and genuinely wants it to grow and succeed. That's a healthy kind of place to work." - Chris Content Marketer.
"SwipeGuide gives me hands-on experience in how to build a company from scratch alongside really passionate people. The gap between who I am and who I wanna be as a professional gets smaller every day here, and that's what defines a good workplace for me". - Ingrid (Customer Success Specialist)
SwipeGuide is committed to creating a diverse environment influenced by a lifetime of individual experiences. We hire people from all walks of life, not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because when people from diverse backgrounds build a company, the understanding and embracing of their communities grow exponentially. This means our creative and strategic horizons are not only expanding, but they're consistently strengthening, thanks to a global perspective. Therefore, we make a constant effort to follow the right practices and processes so that we do not discriminate based on education, race, religion, colour, national origin, genetics, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Could you see yourself in a similar position, but not this one? We are open to changing this position to suit your skillset. Apply then email [email protected] - (we are open to new ideas for this position)