6 Full time Jobs in Kiel, Germany
Growth Project Lead (f/m/d)
We're seeking a growth project lead to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our Go-to-market lead to analyze our channels, track success metrics and implement different growth initiatives.
Working at Gitpod
We are a highly-motivated, fully-remote team, organized in a flat hierarchy, and led by technical founders, funded by leading VCs like General Catalyst. We love open-source and have started, led, and contributed to many popular open-source projects.
Our purpose is to remove all friction from the developer experience to be always ready-to-code and make software engineering more collaborative, joyful, and secure.
Gitpod enables remote development without friction through automated, cloud-based developer environments that are radically changing the way developers work. Read more about why that matters.
We celebrate diversity and strive for an equal, inclusive, empathetic, and welcoming environment.
As Growth Project Lead you will
- Map and improve our user acquisition funnel end-to-end. Understand how developers discover and learn about Gitpod. Track the different modes of using our product. Collaborate with our analytics team to determine, track, and optimize conversion success metrics.
- Sketch and implement website changes to drive growth. Run growth experiments on our website. Collaborate with our product marketing experts to hone messaging and work with our designers and engineers to implement changes quickly. Get new landing pages up and running in a day.
As you solve the first challenges and get comfortable in the role at Gitpod, the scope can broaden to cover additional growth channels and different projects.
This makes you a great fit
🏃♀️ Endlessly curious and ambitious
We do not expect that you have done this job before. You possess a high level of proactivity and willingness to learn, extreme ownership, and a get-stuff-done mentality. You have a bias to action and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
🗒️ Highly structured and autonomous
You are highly organized and have the ability to take a complex, ambiguous problem and break it down into manageable parts. You are excellent at note-taking and written communication. You drive projects autonomously involving others to support you whenever needed.
🐍 Work well with data
You might not be a data scientist but numbers are your friend and a regular in your analytical and problem-solving kit. You know what level of insights is needed in order to drive decisions forward. You quickly get a handle on new tools in your work.
✍️ Creative Mind
You like to research, collect, synthesize and create. You're not afraid of sketching a landing page or writing a call-to-action. You come up with new ideas and like to look left and right for better ways of doing things.
🍊Share our values
We aim for a frictionless experience when interacting with our product, our company, and our brand: no hurdles, no BS, and no unnecessary extra steps. We are open-minded, inclusive, transparent, and curious. We always remain students, not masters of the game. We have opinions but are not opinionated. We integrate, don't dictate.
Important: ideally, you are curious about technology and enjoy working with new tools. However, you don't need a background in software engineering or computer science to be super successful in this role! :)
If the above sounds like you, please apply!
Gitpod for development, GitHub for issue tracking and as git hoster, Slack for comms, Figma for design, Notion as our virtual HQ, Pitch for slides, Loom for screencasts, Crew for hiring and a few others.
We care about you
- 6 weeks paid time off
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Regular offsites with the whole company
- Mental health stipend
- Educational budget
- Physical health stipend
- Premium work-from-home equipment
We are fully remote - so is our hiring process. We value written and async communication, you will get a taste of it during the process.
- Step 1 - Submit your application by filling out the form on the right side. The more information you give us the better. We will review your submission and may reach out with a quick questionnaire.
- Step 2 - Screening questionnaire (async). We prepared a couple of questions that you can either answer in text or by recording a Loom video.
- Step 3 - Challenge & interview. We are building Gitpod in public so we are interested in how you would tackle solving some of our real world challenges. We take them directly from our backlog. We are conscious of your time and will, of course, reimburse you for your efforts.
- Step 4 - Gitpod Fit. All Gitpodders share a set of values. Get to know our founders and see if there is fit and a common ground for a successful working relationship.
- Step 5 - References. Before receiving the offer we would like to better understand how former colleagues have worked together with you.
- Step 6 - Join Gitpod and help removing friction from the developer experience 🍾
Years of experience