Junior Business Development Representative (Germany)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
As Junior Business Development Representative at Airbank, you'll be instrumental in expanding our customer base. You go above and beyond to generate leads and actively contact new prospects. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. Through your contributions, our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
What you will be responsible for
- Identifying appropriate prospects and managing the sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Reaching out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, Linkedin, Email campaigns, events, etc.).
- Developing a thorough understanding of Airbank's value proposition and conducting product demos.
- Working closely with our product & engineering teams to understand customer use cases, becoming the primary advocate for our customer needs internally, and driving issue escalation and new product development.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: Previous internships/work experience is a plus but not required.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficient in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup or a WeWork membership
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
How to apply
If you want your application to stand out, make an introduction to an ideal target customer.
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].