3 Full time Jobs in County Dublin
Lead Product Manager - Decisioning framework
Our mission is to empower eCommerce stores to unlock their full potential. Want to join?
Wayflyer is revolutionising the eCommerce space by leveling the playing field for eCommerce founders across the world. We provide MCAs (Merchant Cash Advances) to founders to allow them to pay for inventory & marketing for a low-cost flat fee, which they repay to us through revenue-based financing. You'll be joining an ambitious and collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
We use data to solve both of these challenges, empowering store owners with insights on how best to acquire customers online and providing them with short-term financing to scale and unlock their store's full potential.
Wayflyer is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that solves a critical need for eCommerce founders - working capital.
Since launching in April 2020, we’ve deployed over $550m in funding across 8 countries to 1000+ eCommerce founders. In 2021 alone, the amount of funding we deployed to customers grew by 900%. We recently announced our Series B, raising $150m in funding at $1.6bn valuation; backed by world-leading VCs including Left Lane Capital and DST Global. There are 450+ of us globally, split between our offices in Atlanta, Dublin, London and Sydney.
As a Product Manager at a hyper-growth fintech, you'll have a huge impact across Wayflyer.
You'll own your product or feature lifecycle end-to-end, including:
Ideation: You'll brainstorm with our Execs and Operators to identify a new product or feature to complement our existing suite of products. You'll need to identify: what problem are we trying to solve for our customers? Do people want to buy it? For how much? Has customer demand been validated by the market?
Building: You'll translate your vision into a Product Roadmap. You'll work closely with our Engineers and Designers to build your MVP or feature.
Go-to-market planning: Once you've settled on an MVP or process improvement, you'll need to plan the launch. Do you want to launch in phases? Do you want to A/B test it within your existing customer base? Will we have a marketing campaign? And many other questions.
Product launch: You'll work closely with our Operators to coordinate the launch, which will involve defining success metrics for it and aligning other teams in preparation for it. An example of this includes creating briefs for our Sales and Customer Success teams to understand and sell the product or feature.
At Wayflyer, you'll ultimately be able to point to products you moved the dial on.
Why join the Decisioning Framework team?
This team is responsible for our customer journey through the underwriting product at Wayflyer, this system is the backbone of how we ensure we can underwrite customers accurately & efficiently. They make sure to meet the needs of other products within the space today while ensuring flexibility & scalability for the products of tomorrow.
What will you do?
- You will own the customer journey through the underwriting product.
- You’ll be working closely with other product owners in the underwriting space to understand what they need from the staff app and what challenges our customers face throughout the process.
- You’ll come up with elegant solutions to these issues.
- You will tangibly impact our ability to underwrite and deploy billions in capital.
Who you are?
- You have 2+ years of product management experience - ideally at a fast-paced fintech startup or scale-up
- You have previous experience as a software engineer or managing teams of engineers
- You are comfortable managing people and cross-team dependencies
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business-related field– Accounting, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering or you have relevant experience, ideally in a fast-growth environment.
- You are passionate about fintech. You'll find creative ways to improve our products and generate more revenue for Wayflyer.
- 2022 is set to be our most ambitious year: entering multiple geographies and launching new game-changing products to further revolutionise eCommerce.
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's ultimate growth and success.
- You'll be working with different disciplines and on a multitude of projects to bring your ideas through to fruition.
- You'll be defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level