Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 80 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 60+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
By managing all corporate and transactional legal matters on the group level whilst engaging with external legal counsel in foreign matters results in helping EstateGuru’s day to day business thrive. You will have an interesting job in a fast-paced growth company with no day the same as the one before!
– Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing transaction and corporate legal documentation;
– Supporting various internal stakeholders on the group level and helping them in expansion, product design, and client interactions;
– Providing ongoing legal support mainly in transactional and corporate matters.
– have at least 3 years of experience in transactional and corporate legal matters;
– are a self-driven specialist who is also a great team player;
– are known for your positive mindset and a “can do” attitude;
– are excited by a growth company’s dynamic and the opportunity to continuously grow as a professional as well as a person alike;
– are an owner of a Master’s degree or equivalent in Estonian law;
– have excellent oral and written English skills.
– the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with! Really, our legal team is one of a kind – we support each other and are a tight team;
– an inspiring work environment with interesting challenges, lots of growth opportunities, and a chance to make an actual impact – globally!;
– a very competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
– fun and educational events where the whole global team participates;
– a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn with remote work possibilities to suit your focus best.
Recognize yourself? Great, then send your CV to: [email protected]
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.