Location: London or UK, remote (sponsorship is not available for this position)
Reports to: VP / Head of People
Role type: 6 month full time contract with possibility of permanent role
Salary: £60,000 + pa dependant on experience
We are looking for a talented internal recruiter, ideally with SaaS technology or startup experience who can be pivotal in the pre-Series B growth of an ambitious global healthcare technology company. We are looking for a dynamic, passionate team player who can provide structure and vision to growing our global product, engineer, operations and sales teams at pace, with kindness, candour and good humour.
While this is a full time contract position, there is the possibility of extension to a permanent role for the right candidate.
This is the first internal recruiter position in the company and we will look to this role to lead and manage a period of growth across our global product, engineering, operations and sales teams.
This role will report directly to the Head / VP of People but will have responsibility to the wider Senior Management team and access to key stakeholders across the business.
Our Global Internal Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Leading on global strategy for growth and providing sound, measurable targets for scaling a diverse, distributed, and global business;
- Building and managing the recruitment processes into the UK and our global teams in Kenya, Ghana, Pakistan and Nigeria and being responsible for delivering hires on time;
- Professionally managing relationships with technical external recruiters;
- Triaging candidates across all roles and conducting first stage interviews across engineering, product, operations and sales roles;
- Building and maintaining Elephant’s candidate pipeline, with a focus on product and engineering to establish a consistent and manageable pipeline, and engaging talent for future hires;
- Managing an exceptional candidate experience end - to - end, and our internal team diary management / putting in processes to streamline our internal teams and reducing time spent on hiring;
- Demonstrably reducing reliance and expenditure on external recruitment firms in the long term;
- Providing coaching to our Hiring Managers about best practices for recruitment;
- Owning the Elephant internship and graduate intake program and building out relationships with institutions, universities, and business programs to ensure top quality candidates into the business;
- Building and managing our candidate and employer brand; and
- Developing and tracking recruitment KPIs and reporting on those direct to the Senior Management team.
Our ideal colleague will have the following skills, attributes and experience.
- 4 + years experience at a recruitment agency or in talent acquisition;
- Exceptional verbal communication skills: you will be the ‘face’ of Elephant so must be able to talk about our vision, mission, operations and tech stack with professionalism and in exceptional detail;
- Be kind, candid and good humoured with strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationship in and outside the business;
- Demonstrable ability to develop and execute a hiring strategy for a high growth business; and
- The ability to report to the Senior Management team and make recommendations about strategy and future pipeline.
- Experience working with high-growth startup companies as clients;
- Obsessed with a data-driven approach to hiring; and
- Experience in SaaS technology business and ability to talk about engineering businesses with ease.
The starting pay is £60,000 pa + dependant on experience.
Our benefits include:
- We aim to provide all members of our team with flexibility. We are currently working from home due to Coronavirus but hope to move back into a hybrid office / remote working model as soon as possible;
- Online mental health support through partnership with Self Space;
- Employee pension scheme with Aviva (including salary sacrifice); and
- 25 days holidays + public holidays per year (pro rata).