5 Data Jobs in Île-de-France
CRM & Data Manager (f/m/d)
Kodit.io has been changing the way people buy and sell houses since 2017. Transparency, technology, data, and sustainability are at the core of what we do. We move fast, take risks, welcome bold ideas and own our decisions as we reimagine the future of Real Estate.
Kodit.io has recently been recognised as the Finnish startup of the year (Nordic Startup Awards) and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups (Adyen x TNW - Tech5).
Join the change
Help us on our mission to make homeownership safer, easier and more affordable!
Kodit.io, a PropTech that operates in multiple countries in Europe and that is changing how people buy and sell their house, is launching in France.
The Data Product team mission is to power our Real Estate operations through Real Estate Data. The Data Product team retrieves Real Estate data, and then makes it useful through Data Engineering, Data Science and Machine Learning.
We are looking for someone who will lead the roadmap and projects in the intersection between Data Analysis and Growth. You will take care of building dashboards that are useful for the different business functions (marketing, sales, purchase, etc), plus the implementation of email marketing automation, lead scoring, GDPR compliance, and others.
Our Data team loves working in an agile way and you can count on a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours or remote work, as long as you are based in France.
Here are a few challenges we have for you:
- Leading the strategy and implementation of operational dashboards that provide useful insights to different departments (marketing, sales, purchase, etc).
- Establishing methods for measuring and improving data quality related to users.
- Implementing Lead scoring.
- Implementing Email Marketing Automation and GDPR-compliance.
- Mentoring & coaching your teammates to help them grow.
You are our perfect match if you have…
- The energy and knowledge to lead the data analysis and CRM efforts for France and other countries.
- At least 4 years of experience in data roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Experience ingesting and managing data sets that are messy or incomplete at source.
- Advanced English & French.
These will help you to succeed in this role:
- Previous Real Estate experience.
- Knowledge of Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Knowledge of CRMs (we use Pipedrive) and Email Marketing Automation Systems (we use Customer.io).
- The ideal candidate wants to grow with the company as the company increases several times its size in the next few years, and takes more responsibility leading in multiple countries, as a Manager or Individual Contributor.
Why you’ll love working at Kodit.io:
- Make an impact, join the change: You will develop tools that will be used to buy, renovate, sell and broker thousands of houses across Europe, while creating a top-notch customer experience and building the future of homeownership. We are a fast growing company, which means plenty of opportunities for professional development.
- Flexibility & Ownership: We are result-oriented and value ownership. We strive to hire people with a great sense of responsibility and build relationships based on trust. This means a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours & the home office.
- Teamwork: We prefer team spirit and common goals to large egos.
- International Environment: We have offices in 3 European countries with 9 different nationalities (and counting).
- Open-minded team: No one has all the answers, we love hearing (and implementing) new ideas.
- Come as you are: No dress codes. No judging. No discrimination. Be authentic & stay true to yourself, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We offer a permanent contract and we know how to value (and compensate for) your dedication, effort, and commitment.
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Application screening
- Video call with Talent Acquisition
- Hiring Manager interview
- Team interview
- Feedback and periodic updates on your application status.
At Kodit.io, we embrace diversity and believe that the key to our success lies in the variety of backgrounds and visions our employees and job candidates bring to the team. We encourage open-mindedness and have strict non-discrimination policies. We treat everyone equally regardless of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual or political orientation, age, or marital status.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level