What it's all about: Full-time position - Berlin or remote. €40-55k, 0.25-0.50% equity share options for you. A curious team that loves what they do.
💥 Your role
- You'll help our users form new emotionally smart habits
- To achieve that you'll define our content strategy and design kick-ass learning journeys on which users get into action and form habits
- You'll work closely with researchers and copy writers who support your content production efforts from start to finish
- You'll directly influence UX&UI decisions, having a say on critical product features
🧠 About you
- The science of learning gets you excited. You know about the complexities of changing people's behaviours.
- You were top of your class at a leading university in a Psychology / Learning Science or related major
- **Big Plus:**You call yourself and expert in emotional intelligence - if there's a technique on how to behave emotionally smarter, you know it
- You have experience in coaching and helping people change behaviours
- You did academic research and are great at collecting and organising vast libraries of content
- You have created digital/mobile learning experiences that help people learn, keep things top-of-mind, and get into action
- You think digital. You know about the opportunities and challenges of helping people change behaviour through digital solutions, instead of the good old face-to-face
- You think user first. And have a thirst for understanding user needs and wants
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You want to be involved in the cross-functional building process and don't shy away from expressing your opinion
- You want more than just another job
💸 Show me the money
- €40,000-55,000 p.a.
- 0.25-0.50% equity share options in ahead. We want you to own your success and participate in it
- Full time contract (Visa sponsorship available)
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- We set you up: Mac/Windows. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work
- We love food: Weekly team lunches, exquisite coffee, and all day snack heaven
- Remote work that works: We trust in who we bring on board and understand that the best talent is often not where you would want it to be. If you want to work from home or some place else for some time - we are down for that
- Central office: We are currently on the lookout for a place we can call home
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here)
👋 Want to know more?
Send us your LinkedIn or CV to [email protected]. If you want us to get super excited come up with something for the below...
- Send us an experience or content piece you have created that we need to learn about asap :)
- Why you?