Company Vision & Mission
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big market of employee compensation, which has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. Employee compensation is being disrupted from several different fronts and Cobee wants to be in the center of this change, getting to dominate the market in the following 5 years.
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our clients’ employees). We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) ISpossible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Executive Intern for Portugal Market as one of the key roles to get to our success going forward.
See below how to get involved in the adventure!
● You are Portuguese.
● You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in spoken and written Portuguese as well as in English (as our official language). Spanish will be a plus.
● The candidate must have Sales competencies.
You are doing a Master in Sales, Marketing, or related and have the possibility to sign an internship agreement.
●Experience in Sales positions will be a plus.
●Excellent organization skills to manage pipeline, calls, clients, leads, proposals, and make relations with prospects.
●Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
●Experience working with Salesforce will be a plus.
What you will be responsible for
What can you expect