Hi! We are Billie: a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We have a world-class team and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company. Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable, state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against the open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches.
We are a tech company creating financial products, not a financial company that makes some software. We create freedom through innovation, and that means using technology and automation to empower our customers and our teams to deliver meaningful, creative work and results. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation today and for scalability now.
As Billie.io Flow expands throughout the market, the Sales department is growing with it as we scale up the team throughout 2021. The team is a dynamic sales force with a ‘go-get-them’ attitude and we want someone with a strong level of energy and enthusiasm that will help accelerate the team and company. This role offers an existing combination of consultative sales, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills and expertise.
What You’ll Be Doing::
- Take full control of acquiring new Billie Flow customers (mostly inbound sales with the option to try new outbound sales approaches)
- Guide prospects through the onboarding process from the first contact to turning them into active first-time customers (incl. Pricing negotiation and closing), ensuring a smooth and fast experience for our customers (whereafter the customer will be handed over in the account management/customer excellence team)
- Negotiate best deals for potential customers with internal stakeholders (e.g. risk department, legal department) and “firefight” any tech/process issues that might arise on the way
- Work closely with our senior management, product and marketing team, and active contribution to acquisition strategy, sales process improvements and product development
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, ideally in a Finance/Tech environment -- experience with Factoring or other Financing vehicles is a big plus
- University degree in an economics/business-related field or an equivalent education/traineeship
- Motivation to negotiate and close deals with C-Level executives
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills - you enjoy working in teams and supporting colleagues and customers
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Interest in the Fintech space and how technology changes B2B finance processes
- Native proficiency in German and good understanding of English; experience with Salesforce or other CRM-systems is highly welcome
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe with a great mission: empower small businesses through automation and innovation!
- One of the most competitive virtual shares incentive schemes in the German market.
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks (we actually have a full fledged Italian-style espresso machine and you can grind the beans fresh right there!)
- Yearly personal development budget for you to get books, courses, participation in conferences and whatever you think you need to become better as you grow with us!
- Relocation bonus if you have to move to Berlin. We also offer free German classes.
- 25 vacation days per year, extra day off during the Christmas/NY holidays, flexible hours (’freedom with responsibility’;) and Work from Home availability.
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do.
- No legacy code, work in nimble cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company.
- You will be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that also want to learn from you!
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop your knowledge in the FinTech space.
- 5 extra paid days for childhood sickness days
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!