QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Das Einreichen von Bewerbungen für diese Stelle ist derzeit leider nicht möglich. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Munich Office
Lesen Sie die Stellenbeschreibung in:
As (Senior-) QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d) you work closely together with our product and engineering team to make sure that we deliver a high-quality product at all times through a high degree of automation. If you are passionate about establishing best practices when it comes to testing & testing culture, this is the place for you!
- You work closely with our product and engineering team to identify testing needs as part of our software development process.
- You build test automation frameworks to automate what can be automated and own the tools, frameworks and data which enable automated testing, making sure no bug ends up in production.
- You establish state-of-the-art testing principles within the teams, ensuring maximum product quality, driving best practices and process definitions for using these technologies by coaching and onboarding peer engineers.
- You analyze coverage gaps and identify opportunities to speed up complex testing scenarios, involving micro-services and our mobile applications.
- You take end-to-end ownership and directly contribute to the remberg codebase as a quality assurance engineer.
- You are responsible for the execution and expansion of the test automation suites based on the Cypress Library on our existing Angular 2+ solution and support day-to-day manual test execution and interactions with the product, engineering, and customer success teams.
- You have a strong engineering background, delivering and ensuring high-quality code.
- You have hands-on experience in different types of testing, practical implementation of the Testing Pyramid in the organization.
- You have a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle including Agile & CI/CD approaches.
- You have a track record of driving and leading quality in the org by taking quality and engineering metrics under control.
- You have solid experience with end-to-end testing frameworks like Cypress, NightwatchJs, Selenium or equivalent.
- You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer.
Beyond our team, culture, and mission, there are a multitude of additional reasons that make remberg a great place to work!
- Take advantage of your annual development budget of 1,500 euros, which you can use as you wish to develop professionally or personally.
- Work on a state of the art tech stack using Angular 2+ in the frontend and NodeJS in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built with Ionic with SQLite as a client-side database that is synchronized with the backend for offline availability.
- Become part of the team to bring a conservative industry, such as the German machine manufacturing industry, into the digital age.
- Take the opportunity to help shape a VC-backed start-up from the ground up and have a measurable impact on the early development of our product.
- Get the advantages that come with a young and fast-growing start-up: creative and motivated working environment with short decision-making processes, opportunities for further development, team events, and much more.
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours.
- Decide if you want to have an Urban Sports Club membership or a JobRad®.
remberg is a Munich-based high-tech company that helps medium-sized industrial companies to become digital champions in service for their machines, equipment and customers.
Wir freuen uns über Dein Interesse an remberg GmbH. Bitte fülle das folgende kurze Formular aus. Solltest Du Schwierigkeiten mit dem Upload Deiner Daten haben, wende dich gerne per Email an [email protected].