What's it all about: Purpose-driven internship opportunity based out of Berlin - option for remote. Be part of the very beginning of something great and get to work with experienced founders and a rockstar team that loves what they do - Help people grow to be the best person they can possibly be.
💥 Your role
- You support the founding team in all things life throws at them (we promise no coffee runs)
- You will split your time between a major project that fits your profile - that you own from start to finish and daily challenges
- We will do our best to rotate you through our departments to holistically understand a start-up from the inside for you to provide ideas to grow and improve the business
- You will conduct both quantitative and qualitative research and analysis on new business initiatives
🧠 About you
- Challenges keep you moving. You are top of your class and in the last year of your BSc/MSc at a leading university - with an unstoppable curiosity and passion for new media and all things digital.
- You feel as comfortable with numbers as you do with customers. You understand that your gut feeling can land you a well needed lucky punch but your analytic talent will secure long term success.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy to wear different hats. You want to understand the cross-functional early building process and don't shy away from asking questions.
- You are a high energy, positive and self-motivated individual with a growth mindset. Eager to learn and jump into solving new and complex problems
- You want more than just another job.
💸 Fine print
- €1.5k p.m. / €12 p.h.
- 6 month minimum duration
- We set you up: Mac/Windows/Linux - you tell us whatever you need to rock'n'roll.
- We love food: Weekly team lunches, exquisite coffee, and all day snack heaven.
- Remote work that works: We trust in who we bring on board and understand that the best talent is often not where you would want it to be. If you want to work from home or some place else for some time - we are down for that.
- Central office: We are currently on the lookout for a place we can call home.
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here)
🏃🏽♀️ The process
Starting date is in January 2021. However, we are willing to make exceptions for the right candidate.
1st The one where we'll get to know us
2nd The one where you'll show us your magic
3rd The one where you'll meet the rest of the gang
4th The one where we'll wrap things up
👋 Want to know more?
Send us your LinkedIn or CV to [email protected]. If you want us to get super excited, come up with something for the below...
- Send us something you have produced (an app, a project, a blog, a plant...).
- What are you constantly improving?
- Why you?