Content Marketing Manager - DACH (f/m/d)
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the role
As Bitpanda’s Content Marketing Manager for DACH, you will be building, defining and shaping our DACH content strategy with the end goal of driving brand awareness and engagement. Reporting to the Country Manager DACH, you will be the owner of the editorial calendar for DACH, including the Bitpanda Blog, social media content and content partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Develop, own, and implement Bitpanda’s DACH content strategy, aligned with our global brand narrative;
- Always be ahead of current developments in the world of investments to provide valuable editorial content to our community;
- Take responsibility in cross-functional project initiatives;
- Design processes for effective and scalable creation, management and publication of DACH editorial content;
- Support the content review, translation and editing of marketing content materials created by global content creators for the DACH market;
- Own and drive Bitpanda’s educational initiatives in DACH (Bitpanda Blog & Academy) that aim to create a level playing field for all our community members from a financial knowledge perspective;
- Work cross-functionally with brand, product marketing, SEO, communications and local growth teams to define and drive compelling product and educational narratives;
- Work with copywriters and content creators to ensure consistency of tone of voice across all channels, across the customer lifecycle.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience and a track record of building strong content in a high-growth environment, preferably in the crypto, fintech or payments space;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proofreading and grammar skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Great knowledge of SEO best-practices for content creation;
- Strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural, creative & financial trends, and adapt accordingly;
- Exquisite organisational and project-management skills in a cross-functional and international environment;
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking;
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent German and English language skills.
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.