As a Business Development Head (f/m/d) you work directly with our founder and CEO Paul and report to the VP Sales. You are expected to work independently and drive strategy as well as the implementation of it. You own the budget and the business plan. You clearly communicate performance and underlie it with the respective material showing metrics. You know how to sniff out the partnering requests that are going to derail you from your mission and spot the ones that can take our business to the next level. You play the role of the connector, connecting the right people together and driving a deal through to completion. The art of partnering is determining successfully when to pursue opportunities and invest the time versus the hard call of saying “no”. Further, you fill the gap between the status quo and the company goals. You determine which companies are able to help re:ceeve achieve our goals.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to grow re:ceeve with us:
- You use strategic means, including modern technologies to achieve business goals and implement policies that support the expansion of re:ceeve.
- You guide objectives in a long-term business plan and bring new initiatives to meet re:ceeve’s needs and requirements. Furthermore, you assure marketing strategies are adopted and give input.
- You are responsible for driving our business and increasing revenue by identifying and developing ideas for new business opportunities and strategic partnerships and building and expanding the presence of re:ceeve and our brand.
- You drive sales and client-relationship management ensuring a professional collaboration among partners, also handling contractual matters.
- With your analysis of competition and the competitive landscape, you investigate the chances of success for these new businesses and implement feasibility studies on prospective markets.
- You calculate the customer base and make plans to increase it by making contingencies for expansion plans, and preparing to take the initiative when the plans are due.
- You develop sales materials, create and implement sales processes and help to strategically steer the direction of the company and positioning of the product from a sales perspective. You investigate expected challenges and research ways to mitigate risk and keep the senior management updated on your progress here.