Working Students (f/m/d)
Who we are
As the white label “Buy Now Pay Later” (BNPL) market leader in the DACH region, Credi2 GmbH develops innovative payment solutions for banks and OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) as well as for their retailers. Numerous customers benefit from our sales financing solutions, such as Volkswagen Bank, Raiffeisen Bank International, Apple, Cyberport, and Deutsche Bank.
Based on our SaaS platform, we create maximum flexibility through our 100% digitalised omnichannel payment solutions and can thus particularly address the consumer behaviour of the generations Y and Z.
As a fintech, we enable financial service providers to access the fast-growing BNPL market quickly and easily and thereby create the potential to acquire millions of new customers. In addition, OEMs and retailers can use new subscription models to generate recurring revenue, increase their repurchase rates and at the same time make a valuable contribution to the circular economy.
Our story originally began in 2015 with our credit app cashpresso, when our founders Daniel, Michael and Jörg realised their vision to develop the fastest credit product. After a successful start-up phase and the acquisition of cashpresso by Raiffeisen Bank International, Credi2 shifted its focus to pure B2B white label finance solutions in late 2019.
With our team of nearly 100 people from more than 15 countries, we deliver exceptional products like:
- cashpresso, a revolving credit product for Raiffeisen Bank International in Germany and Austria
- FINANCE A BIKE, an instalment loan for VW Bank for more than 1,300 merchants in Germany
- The official Apple subscription program for merchants, e.g., Cyberport, Gravis, McSHARK in Germany and Austria
We cherish our open, diverse company culture and values – constantly seeking to improve personally, as a team and as a corporation. Many companies talk about searching for the best skills – sure, that’s important. However, we believe there’s more to it than that. At Credi2, we truly believe that the right attitude and cultural fit is even more important. That’s our ‘secret sauce’. That’s what makes us jump out of bed happily on Monday mornings and secures personal and exceptional business growth. See yourself and get a sneak peek!
What’s up next? Currently, we are in the exciting transformation from start-up to scale-up and accelerating our expansions within the current footprint as well as internationally. Therefore, we need the best minds with best fit willing to proactively shape the future of Credi2.
What you will do
- As a part of our Customer Service Team, you’ll primarily take care of written customer inquiries in the 1st level
- In the 2nd level, you’ll work on more extensive requests and are also in touch with our customers via phone
- You occasionally assist our team in current projects and administer diverse back-office tasks
What you'll bring with you
- You’re currently studying and willing to support our team for at least 20 hours a week – occasionally also on Saturdays
- Ideally, you already have some work experience with clients or customers
- You’re passionate about new technologies and interested in the banking and finance industry
- You have excellent communication skills and a professional command of German and English (both written and spoken)
- You’re experienced with MS Office and are not afraid of becoming acquainted with new IT systems
- You’re motivated to actively contribute in a growing scale-up
How you benefit from working with us
- A high degree of autonomy paired with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and a welcoming office atmosphere in the heart of Vienna, along with the opportunity to organise your office/home office days on an individual basis
- Chances to network within an exciting scale-up environment
- Possibilities to take over responsibility and recognition of innovative ideas
- Opportunities for growth, career potential, and personal advancement thanks to our generous training budget
- The chance to build, shape, and develop our company within an Agile environment
- The chance to work in a group of international and highly dedicated people with exceptional team spirit
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement for a full-time position is EUR 1,561.00 gross. For legal reasons, we only state minimum salaries according to the collective agreement in our job advertisements. We talk about everything else in person.
You can’t wait to become a part of the [credi2] community? Then send your application to our HR Manager Katharina via email@example.com. Three sentences about yourself, including your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile will do. We’re looking forward to your application!
Please follow this link for further information regarding our data protection policy.
Years of experience