Working Student - Recruitment (f/m/d)
Speedinvest Heroes Consulting GmbH is the HR company that dares to be different again and again!
We are passionate about bringing our expertise exclusively to the startup world. Through excellence, diversity, and industry know-how, we have managed to revolutionize the market. We operate across Europe and help startups find their best employees as well as build internal structures. Our startup universe is about curiosity, growth and top international talent.
We are looking for a Working Student in Recruitment (f/m/d) to join our Hero’s Team in Berlin. You will support our Consultants through Talent Sourcing, Research and Recruiting Processes.
- You support the recruitment team in different projects for various startups in filling their vacant positions (e.g. Product, Sales, IT)
- You are in close contact with applicants and startups in regards to all of the different steps within the recruitment process
- You independently set up and will learn to conduct interviews with suitable candidates
- You are responsible for the pre-screening of qualified candidates
- You identify and source potential candidates via various channels
- You work on various projects simultaneously
- You are currently completing your bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences (e.g. Psychology), or a similar field
- You have ideally gained first work experience in recruiting and have a great interest in working with startups
- You enjoy handling several tasks simultaneously, can work independently and in a diligent, structured, and autonomous way
- You love to communicate, possess a positive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Must be Fluent in English and German skills (spoken & written)
- You are available for at least 15-20 hours per week
- Must have previous experience in recruitment
What do we offer?
The opportunity to be part of something bigger. Join forces with us to disrupt the HR space together!
Strong personal and professional development in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
The experience of being part of an international company with over 45 talented and driven team members, flat hierarchies, and inclusive company culture
Regular Team Events - ranging from paint nights to pub quizzes, board-game nights, and terrace happenings (always open for suggestions) - organized by our highly motivated Heroes Social Club
Fresh fruits and vegetables, sweets and snacks, brain food such as nuts, juices, and of course coffee and tea (and btw. - Monday is always pizza day at the office)
Competitive compensation and benefits
Hybrid position with remote work options and flexible working hours
We are offering a part-time position, with a minimum salary of EUR 13,- an hour.
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect. If you may not meet all of the above requirements, but believe that you may be a good fit for the position, please apply anyway.
What we stand for
🔁 Continuous learning and growth are encouraged at every level at Speedinvest Heroes
🌈 We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds
👂 We take giving and receiving continuous feedback very seriously and actively encourage it through our company culture
💛 We care for one another, for our talents, our customers and partners alike, and continuously strive to make an impact
We are looking forward to hearing from you!