Web Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Web Frontend Developer, you will mainly develop features and contribute to our web frontend applications. You will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance performance and be responsible for maintaining an appealing and functioning web application.
About the Team
The investment platform area is responsible for enabling our users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. Our teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the web frontend platform
- Responsible for generating maintainable and scalable code for robustness and reliability
- Play an active part in the development process, giving input and suggesting changes
- Regularly update the status of tasks and communicating
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with general OOP paradigms like genericity and interfaces
- Proficient knowledge of Typescript (RXJS and Angular 8 and above), Java, C++, C# or any similar OOP language
- Proficient knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience using RESTful services
- Strong understanding of OOP in general: polymorphisms like inheritance, genericity and type parameters, lifecycles, design patterns
Our Tech Stack
- Angular 8+
- TypeScript 3+
- SCSS & HTML5
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.