VP of Supply Chain (f/m/d)
Meet Packhelp. We are experts in the unboxing experience. We are an international group of 250 professionals who helped more than 50 000 companies from all over Europe bring joy with each package they've sent to their customers.
On the outside, we look like a packaging producer. But take a closer look and you will see one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. We create a revolutionary technology that unleashes creativity, speeds up packaging development, and automates mundane tasks. We help our customers to redirect their attention to the things that matter the most to their business! As we take care of their packaging.
But we don't want to stop here. We are on a mission. We want to offer brands an unparalleled unboxing experience, but not at the expense of our planet. We made it our number one priority to help brands transition to sustainable solutions.
The diversity of products that we offer to our customers has played an essential role in the expeditious growth of our company. To continue this wonderful trajectory we are looking for a talented Vice President of Supply Chain who would be responsible for managing teams that focus on building a worldwide sustainable network of suppliers, as well as managing relationships with current production partners.
What you can expect from the role
- Shaping and executing mid and long term strategy for Suppliers Acquisition with a set of KPI's for different geolocalizations and product groups
- Setting targets, goals, and KPI's for Supply Chain Teams, such as Acquisition, Partners, Market Analyst and Procurement
- Monthly review of each team performance with a strong focus towards building action plan how to meet set targets
- Monitoring and pushing additional upside created by kickbacks from suppliers and raw materials producers
- Collaborating closely with the VP of Production on monitoring Suppliers Satisfaction Ratio and driving efficiency of Packhelp Suppliers Network
- Managing legal agreements with all Suppliers - NDA's, Cooperation Agreements, Kickback Agreements
- Building and executing sustainable sourcing strategy for Packhelp Suppliers Network in close cooperation with the VP of Sustainability
What we expect from you
- Natural Leader with positive and dynamic management style, combined with high credibility; capable of successfully navigating a complex organizational matrix
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the capabilities to negotiate, persuade and make effective presentations to varying audiences both internally and externally
- Exceptional eye for detail and problem-solving skills along with extraordinary analytical capabilities
- A high level of confidence, integrity, and can-do attitude paired with an innovative, out-of-the-box approach
- The enormous level of self-motivation paired with a follow-through approach from vision to execution, with measurable results to the bottom line
- Deep understanding of the engineering and manufacturing process for the packaging industry gained in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Innovative background large project implementation and governance, insight and data-driven analysis and decision making
- Proficiency in developing and implementing various strategies and initiatives, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of different Supply Chain areas, and applying a variety of strategic frameworks to analyze problems and to guide and develop solutions
What We Offer
Joining Packhelp means the exceptional opportunity to play an essential role in the transformation of the packaging industry. As the position carries a high level of responsibility, our offer will satisfy even the most demanding candidates.
A diverse environment and inclusive culture is our daily sweetener, and it motivates us to achieve goals beyond anyone's expectations.
We, of course, provide the basics, such as a relocation package, together with the support in the settling process in Warsaw, private healthcare, life insurance, and mental health support. All that is topped with satisfactory compensation and Employee Stock Options. Come and see for yourself!
Years of experience