VP of Sales (m/f/d)
We are looking for a VP of Sales to join doctorly on our mission to enable people to live healthier lives.
You will be responsible for building and growing the sales department at doctorly, creating modern, forward thinking sales strategies and processes as well as overseeing all sales-related day-to-day activities.
Amidst, and as a result of, the global pandemic, the world is coming to see just how outdated our health IT infrastructure really is. Have a closer look at the software your doctor currently uses and you’ll understand why this is a burning topic in need of innovation.
doctorly - backed by the best early stage investors in Europe - takes a holistic view of the market, as do our products, with a firm focus on enabling genuinely meaningful disruption at the very heart of how healthcare works.
We are building:
- A brand-new system for managing medical clinics (digitalising and optimising workflows, helping doctors & their staff).
- An integrated health app for patients (connecting and helping the patients).
- An open partner platform (integrating the wider healthcare industry).
This is a unique opportunity for a highly experienced Sales Executive to take a key leadership role within our organisation and help us meaningfully change how healthcare works.
You will be responsible and accountable for the overall sales department performance, the achievement of sales department goals and targets, and the alignment of the business’s strategy.
Native German is a must, but we are also an international organisation so a good level of English is needed too.
- You will be accountable for the overall sales department performance.
- You will build and structure an excellent and highly performing national sales department.
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of excellent sales department members.
- You will make sure that team members are properly trained and upskilled.
- You will ensure constant alignment between sales and the wider business’s strategy.
- You will provide leadership, advice, direction and resources to the sales department.
- You manage your time and your resources effectively within a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- You will ensure sustainable revenue growth by constantly working towards maximising our market penetration.
- You are highly analytical and number/data driven, transparently reporting sales performance across the organisation.
- You will continuously innovate and optimise our sales strategies and tactics. Thinking outside of the box.
- You will be responsible for in-depth competitor analysis and insights. You will be a product expert knowing our industry and key players inside and out.
- You have 5+ years selling software/hardware to medical clinics in Germany.
- You have 10+ years in high level sales positions within fast-paced and dynamic organisations.
- You have experience managing national sales teams.
- You have a deep passion for innovating within healthcare.
- You are incredibly ambitious and highly self-motivated.
- You are a strong and effective communicator both internally and externally.
- You have excellent leadership skills and qualities.
- Native German language skills & good English language skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing related field.
- Experience selling practice management software to clinics.
- Experience working within fast scaling tech-startup environments.
- Experience working with ‘Salesforce’ for managing sales activities.