VP People & Culture (f/m/d)
At Fraugster we live and work by the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging as we care about each other & our individual needs. While we hold ourselves to the highest standards of work we believe in success achieved by people of all backgrounds, identity, gender and nationalities. We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about it. We believe in a diverse range of talent.
We are looking for a VP of People & Culture ( all genders ).
We are Tiffany, Maiken, Janosch, Stefanie and Joanna of the People & Culture team - looking for our new lead! We are an international and diverse group of technology and business enthusiasts. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, collaboration and caring for each other. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of and thrive in, we would love to hear from you. What we care about is that you understand how people tick and how to create innovative solutions that enable them to perform.
How will you contribute to our mission? / What matters to us:
- A real interest in what we do and focus on business outcomes
- A progressive, non-bureaucratic approach to HR
- Experience of the latest HR trends but in practical terms – not just a theory
- Digital acumen & an ability to work in an agile way
- Can challenge our leaders to make better decisions (in a nice way!)
- Can enjoy delivering as part of a team
- Excellent relationship building and communication, with the ability to move between listening to, guiding and coaching others at all levels
- The ability to make quick, sound decisions based on knowledge and judgment
- Common sense – always spots opportunities to simplify and improve processes to drive better results
- Marketing, communication and presentation skills to facilitate projects and initiatives
- Understanding of what’s not important to keep us focused on our strategic people agenda
- Experienced in German HR and labour law
Outcomes for the role:
- Work with our leaders to define people priorities that align with the experience we want to create for our team
- Provide business insight to HR and HR insight to business
- Work with the wider People & Culture Team and business to co-design the right people products/initiatives and help them deliver products that encourage our people to take ownership of their own performance, careers and learning, but providing them with a range of different options, resources and experiences
- Plan, forecast, coordinate and broker HR activity (oversee delivery by calling upon the services of others)
- Position and market ideas so the business understands the benefits and facilitate discussions around change and transformation
- Work with leaders to identify and develop their talent and ensure we create as many career defining experiences for all our people e.g. learning resources, peer to peer learning, mentoring, job shadowing, projects etc.
- Guide our People & Culture Team in owning the employee life cycle and key People practices for the departments such as induction, workforce planning, reward and recognition, career progression, engagement survey action planning
- Work with people managers to support them to identify, build relationships with and attract future talent
- Support our People & Culture Team in building solid insight in how our people feel and what’s important to them
- Provide development for managers on how to facilitate team reviews, setting goals and measuring results and how to have regular and human conversations
What we offer:
- Fast track your career by gaining responsibility quickly, and working alongside motivated, collaborative and supportive industry leaders.
- Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives, very flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies.
- A Learning & Development culture
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging
- Relocation and Visa support
- Free German classes (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Yoga & Meditation Classes
Fraugster is a payments intelligence company that helps the e-commerce ecosystem to minimize fraud and maximize revenue by making smarter real-time business decisions. We help our customers solve multiple use cases by giving them access to various, interoperable products via one integration. Fraugster has developed one of the most accurate AI fraud prevention solutions on the market and is backed by some of Europe’s most reputable deeptech investors from Earlybird to Speedinvest, CommerzVentures and Munich Re Ventures.
Our product was built by people from all over the world and we continue to uphold the value of a diverse workforce. We are a family friendly company that supports employees in their individual life circumstances. The culture that we stand for is defined by intellectual curiosity, collaboration and caring for each other.
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
If you need any support and assistance during the process or have special requirements for conducting interviews please let us know how we can support you.
Years of experience