VP OF MARKETING (F/M/X)
We are seeking a VP Marketing to contribute to our global success by leading the marketing team and determining strategy, messaging and brand identity. We are passionate industry professionals and have developed cutting-edge AI technology for payment fraud prevention. You are going to convey this image in alignment with Fraugster’s goals and vision to our talents, customers, investors and the entire outside world. You are going to lead our Marketing Team and grow it continuously. You will work closely with our Designers, Project Managers, the Sales & Product teams as well as Strategy. The reporting line is directly to our CEO.
Your responsibilities are going to include but are not limited to the following exciting tasks:
- Take full responsibility for the unique look, feel and the tone of voice of our brand and develop and design inspiring ideas, collaterals and campaigns
- Set, align, communicate and execute marketing goals and objectives
- Full responsibility to plan, implement and manage the marketing strategy
- Act as a senior trusted advisor on key strategic topics
- Manage our content marketing strategy to position us as thought leader in the payment space
- Lead, develop and coach the marketing team
- Own and maintain our marketing budget
- Work closely with sales, product and customer success teams
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Ownership of our online marketing, our website, blogs, social media and content
- In addition to that you are leading and managing our public relations and event management
- MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant fields
- Prior leadership experience, at least three years, in a B2B company in fintech and SaaS is required
- Strong network in the Fintech, eCommerce or ePayment community puts you in the position to lead superior international PR- and event management
- Solid experience, five years, in one or more functions within marketing
- Previous successful development of a SaaS brand for international clients
- You have experience in using data and KPIs to measure your actions and adjust the course if necessary
- Willingness to produce hands on results if needed = leading by example
- Solid understanding of different marketing channels, campaigns for different mediums and their target groups
- Excellent communication skills and proven successful stakeholder management
- Near native level of English – Additional languages are a bonus but not required
What we offer:
- The chance to join a growing team of industry experts with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other,
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem solving through collaboration
- Family friendly, flexible home office policy and working hours
- Time every week to hack on projects of your choosing, take premium online courses, or take funded german courses (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Free gym in the office building, daily fruit baskets, drinks, and snacks
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the world’s largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
At Fraugster we live and work by the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our product was built by people from all over the world and we continue to uphold the value of a diverse workforce. We believe in success achieved by people of all backgrounds, identity, gender and nationalities. We are a family friendly company that supports employees in their individual life circumstances. The importance we place on employee mental health and wellbeing can be read here.