VISUAL DESIGNER (F/M/X)
We are passionate fraud prevention, payments and e-commerce professionals who have developed a cutting-edge AI technology to help our customers make better business decisions.
We understand the important role design plays in conveying complex ideas and products in a simple and engaging way for our customers and partners. As our visual designer, you will become a vital member of our in-house design team and you will advance and communicate our visual and brand identity across all channels (website, sales and marketing assets and social media).
Your responsibilities are going to include but are not limited to the following exciting tasks:
- Ensuring all customer facing content meets the highest standards of visual design so that our written content comes to life for our customers and partners
- Advancing our use of visual elements to convey our value proposition, from icon design, to the use of infographics to drive engagement, the use of photography to humanise our brand, original photography of our people etc
- Working hand in hand with our product design team to ensure every customer touchpoint feels like an extension of our core product.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to elevate how we communicate with the market, in different media (video, animations etc) so that we stand out in a crowded and competitive space.
- At least 2 years of professional visual design experience
- Experience designing for B2B brands and tech brands a plus
- To have a portfolio of work to share during the interview process, and to be able to explain the process behind your work (challenge to solve, brief, why you decided on the visual design direction you are presenting). You will be able to demonstrate your use of design principles including typography, composition, layout, colors, illustration, and visual design.
- You are passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- You are able to manage consistency throughout the projects following brand and design system guidelines, as well as contributing to their evolution.
- You are proficient using industry standard design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma)
- You have experience designing marketing materials: product brochures, powerpoint, presentations, social media assets, digital ads, case studies and landing pages.
- You have the ability to turn complex concepts into simplified easy-to-understand designs e.g. infographics and illustrations
- You understand web design, responsiveness and usability principles. Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS is a plus.Knowledge of motion graphics, animation, video editing, and 3D is a plus
What we offer:
- The chance to join a growing team of industry experts with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other,
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem solving through collaboration
- Family friendly, flexible home office policy and working hours
- Time every week to hack on projects of your choosing, take premium online courses, or take funded german courses (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Free gym in the office building, daily fruit baskets, drinks, and snacks
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging
** Please note : All applicants should share a portfolio as part of the application process. Applications without a portfolio will not be reviewed, thank you! **
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the world’s largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
At Fraugster we live and work by the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our product was built by people from all over the world and we continue to uphold the value of a diverse workforce. We believe in success achieved by people of all backgrounds, identity, gender and nationalities. We are a family friendly company that supports employees in their individual life circumstances. The importance we place on employee mental health and wellbeing can be read here.