Visiting Analyst (Internship), Industry Team (f/m/d) in Berlin, Munich and Vienna
Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
We are looking to expand our Industry team and are hiring VISITING ANALYST! Examples of our success stories are the startups Twaice, Schüttflix or Greyparrot.
- Learn the basics of the venture capital business
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals, and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- First relevant work experience or internship of in total minimum 1 year in a fast-paced work environment (such as VC, PE, Tech startup, Consulting, IB)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Demonstrated interest in the latest technological developments and working with startup.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English, additional languages a plus.
- 6-12 months full-time (40h/week) internship,
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund.
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- Opportunity to work in an open-minded and international team.
- Support for continuous learning.
If you want to work with startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, colour, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
We look forward hearing from you!