UX Researcher (f/m/d)
Place of work: Office or Remote
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
We are looking for an experienced User Experience Researcher to drive qualitative and quantitative research to result in a delightful and scalable user experience for Packhelp products.
That will be the new position at Packhelp, so one of the tasks of such a person will be to spread knowledge and good practices throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate will be driven by a strong user empathy and knowledge of research methodologies, and experience with tools used. They will work closely with the Product Designers, Product Managers and Developers.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, design, and execute user and product usability research studies and experiments aligned with business objectives. Responsibilities include research method selection, tool selection, user recruitment, test creation, analysis and reporting
- Analyze research findings and deliver insights
- Generate actionable user insights for product features and concepts and communicate to diverse audiences through effective written documents and presentations
- Collaborate across the product teams to continually improve research and best practices
- Devise usability tests, questionnaires, screeners, and discussion guides
- Lead diary studies, surveys, moderated and unmoderated user studies, and in-depth interviews
Who We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years, working in a User Insight function as a decision-maker
- Relevant experience in field of e-commerce and Saas products
- Analytical skills required to interpret usability studies and quantitative research results.
- Experience with quantitative research methods, statistical analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of qualitative research methods and the ability to choose the approach best suited to the challenge (card sorting, journalistic research, unmoderated research, competitive benchmarking, etc.)
- Ability to rigorously and accurately translate the requests and needs of the product team into researchable questions
- Strong attention to detail, organization and planning
- Ability to identify essential business needs and develop practical research plans and necessary research materials
- The ability to extract a more profound meaning from qualitative data and present the results properly so that conclusions are clear (data visualization, charts, customer journeys etc.)
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
Packhelp is a place where curious minds come together to look for new possibilities and solutions. As a group of more than 200 professionalsfrom all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. We develop fast, take smart risks and make bold, uneasy decisions.
Our efforts are appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
Visit our career website: https://packhelp.com/careers
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level