UX Designer (f/m/x)
At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 25, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now looking for additional support in our product department to improve our existing product and build exciting new features from scratch.
You are an experienced UX/Interaction Designer for our cross platform product, working closely together with our web and mobile teams on combining payment and insurance systems into a smooth experience for our users. You will be responsible to create and optimize our applications (mobile & web) to provide a smooth user experience - with a human touch.
Once here you will:
- Take responsibility at every step of the product life cycle, helping advance and maintain the hi.health product portfolio alongside product management
- Conceptualize, design, test and implement the user experience for all aspects of the hi.health platform (web & mobile)
- Creating and adapting a comprehensive customer journey across our products
- Set up and run user tests to validate critical assumptions during product discovery
- Work directly with customers, channeling what you learn into new and existing products
- Continuously test new ideas with low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Define interaction models, user task flows and UI specifications
What you will bring along:
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative product research and testing
- 3+ years experience in design digital products (web and mobile apps)
- Working experience in a startup environment or startup-minded organization is a must
- Experience in working within a cross-functional product & engineering team in an agile environment
- You have previously conducted and owned large numbers of interviews and user tests
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a seamless user experience
- Demonstrable success in launching new consumer-facing products or features
- You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You are an outgoing and open-minded person who can motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Strong communication skills to manage the different stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and German at a professional level; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
We hire in time zones ±2 hrs of Vienna, but you’ll have to arrange your day according to Vienna times and be present in our offices from time to time, depending on your role.
While working at, we’re totally fine with you working from anywhere within ±3 hours, but, you’ll have to arrange your schedule.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 3.048 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.