UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
At Airbank, we're building the financial command center for modern businesses. It's an ambitious target that demands a solid, highly-driven design team to be accomplished. We're looking for a UI/UX Designer who is willing to embark on this journey at this early stage and help craft new features and improve our capacity to awe customers through carefully crafted experiences. This position demands a high level of proactivity and self-motivation, and a "pace over perfection" mentality in which you focus on delivering fast and perfecting with time, as opposed to keeping things under your wing until they're flawless.
What you will be responsible for
- Aligning business logic with PMs in order to craft designs
- Aligning engineering guidelines with developers as an input to design
- Crafting new features from scratch
- Improving existing features
- Working on our design system
- Participating in user research initiative
- Skills: Experience with Figma working on production-level web interfaces
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a UX Designer; Fintech experience nice to have.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, outcome-focused and passionate about creating a great product. We're a fast-growing company, and we want you to grow with us. Keep in mind that this is a continuous engagement, not a freelance gig.
- Personality: You are curious about new learnings and have a proactive and creative working style. You are responsible, passionate about self-improvement and strive to approach things optimistically.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first setting with hubs in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna
- An environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
Please share your portfolio and resume.
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level