UI / UX Product Designer
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
We believe that everyone should be able to invest successfully in the capital market. And that regardless of whether you have 100 or 100,000 Euro at your disposal. We stand for the democratization of the investment market - and put our users at the center.
We aim to be the leading platform for opportunity seeking investors. As part of our strategy, we leverage the data of the wikifolio community to promote our products through multiple channels. In addition, our platform offers unbiased opportunities for investors who are enthusiastic about stocks. We want to strengthen our cross-functional data team with a designer who will boost our product discovery with innovative ideas.
To fill this position, we are looking for a dedicated product designer who understands that outstanding products require constant iteration. Do you want to shape and grow the wikifolio UX? Then, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Place of Employment: Vienna or Berlin with flexible home office agreement.
- Partner with the product manager on user-centered product discovery
- Design holistic UX across multiple touchpoints
- Use prototypes to communicate ideas internally and externally
- Asses the value of ideas by collecting quantitative and qualitative user feedback
- Provide developers with accurate specifications and guidance
- Experience in designing digital products (ideally a portfolio of UI / UX design samples)
- Ability to visualize solutions in the most appropriate way (from lo-fi scribbles, wireframes, user flows, customer journeys to hi-fi layouts)
- Experience with common design (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CC) and prototyping tools (e.g. Framer, Principle)
- Experience in working with web development and data science teams
- Ability to translate user or developer feedback into designs
- Experience in data visualization
- Knowledge in leading user research methods to run and assess user tests of prototypes
- Interest in financial market developments and new financial technologies
- Enthusiasm in working collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
- A good working knowledge of German and English
What You Can Expect
An exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing, and multiple award-winning fintech. Experimenting, failing early, learning, and continuing is our motto. An innovative work environment with opportunities for professional development is our goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability, and joy and make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum monthly salary for this position is EUR 3.186 gross per month according to Austrian IT-collective-agreement.